Tipperary GAA 2024

Yeah.

Moycarkey made a Mid Final but that’s a big shock. Red card for Flynn & lack of impactful options from bench finally caught up with Kiladangan but they’ll be sick nonetheless.

Great to see a team that have made strides underage making the transition to a competitive senior side all the same. Championship in Tipp needs that.

Cashel thumping Sars was a shock too in Premier Intermediate as they’d looked average so far in beating Boherlahan etc.

All positive news as it’s no good Sars winning multiple championships etc

He’s got a principal job over there which I’d imagine is well remunerated.

I see Tom Delaney is back playing a bit of Club Hurling with Cahir

Must’ve regraded because he played the Junior B South Final yesterday (MOTM obviously)

1 Like

Is he leaving the wife at home in her nice house?

1 Like

It’s good to see him back playing a bit.

1 Like

They must be rightly hungry for money going over there at this stage of their lives.

From the very little I know of them (mostly from here), this is hardly his idea

I’m mystified by that Moycarkey result.

As big a shock as there’s been in a knockout Tipp Club Hurling match since Clonoulty stunned Thurles Sarsfields in the 2011 County Semi Final I’d say.

1 Like

BDE will be scuttling off to the Gulf with his tail between his legs

Very surprised Dan O’Meara was held in reserve yesterday for the Junior A Quarter Final today.

It would be but the workload is way more than what he will be used to. It’s an interesting move career wise.

The Taliban into the semis as well.

Senior Hurling Championship Quarter Final: (FT) Loughmore/Castleiney 2-22
Kilruane MacDonaghs 1-19

Loughmore probably would have won anyway but Kilruane will be very disappointed after that. Coughed up two very preventable goals and were still right in it until they ran out of steam and tried to work goals in injury time.

Sars and Nenagh both just went out and hurled and Sars had the better hurlers and more economical. Barry Heffernan and Ronan Maher hit a world of ball each. Thought Sam O’Farrell was good for Nenagh while Darragh Stakelum and Eoin Purcell did a lot of scoring for Thurles. Conor McCarthy went off injured for Nenagh and was a loss.

I think if Thurles get Loughmore in a Semi Final in two weeks time on a dry sod, they will win. If they meet in 4 weeks time on an Octobery day i think Loughmore would win.

1 Like

A big coup for Eddie Brennan after failing to win the senior hurling with Cuala a few years ago.

This tweet really turned around Moycarkey’s year

https://twitter.com/woodlock_thomas/status/1823478955401261372?t=DtkgTcuCqAWK5dCqtNh21A&s=19

6 Likes

Two county semis for Loughmore again. Some club in fairness @peddlerscross

1 Like

Some going.

They just don’t lose in Templetuohy cc @StoneCold

Brackens investment in Oscar O’Dwyer didn’t bear fruit, though in fairness to him Brackens nearly always conspire to lose against the Taliban

I see Tipperary GAA has sold out to the horsey set