Tom Brady - On Tablet watch

Vereen on Tom Bradyā€™s temperament. ā€œIā€™ll tell this story until the day I die. The final drive we had, we were just getting into the huddle, and you always hear about these moments when you watch ā€˜NFL Filmsā€™ and you watch all these big Super Bowl stories. Iā€™ll never forget, Iā€™m in the huddle and Tom comes in to the huddle and he goes, ā€˜OK, fellas, we need a championship drive.ā€™ I remember it so clearly, so vividly, and we went ahead and put that drive together. In that moment, he was really relaxed, very calm, very collected, focused. There was an intense amount of focus in his eyes.ā€ :clap:

:rolleyes: hes nowhere near the man jim kelly is

Terrible thread. Youā€™re better than this, @ChocolateMice.

Led his team to 6 Superbowl appearances, more than any other QB, winning 4.
3 Superbowl MVPs.
Most playoff wins of any QB.

On that alone Brady can not be left out of any GOAT conversation. I wonā€™t go into the Superbowl records he tied or broke last weekend except that no team had ever come back from a 10 point deficit in the 4th quarter- in the biggest game of the year against one of the best defenses ever Brady went out and put two phenomenal drives together- Un fucking real. You can talk about lads from bygone eras but just remember that they never had salary caps to contend with and had stars around them. Brady has lived on scraps at times and still found a way to get it done. Arguments like this will always be subjective but in the modern era, no one comes near Brady, not even close.

1 Like

True. He just wont win the conversation.

:rolleyes:

Whatā€™s the criteria for winning here? Outlasting the nay sayers?

Whatā€™s the criteria for winning here? Outlasting the nay sayers?[/QUOTE]
You got nothing.

Weā€™ve got 4 rings, mate. One more and youā€™ve got nothingā€¦We will shut you all up for ever

Me and Tom :pint: :oops:

[QUOTE=ā€œChocolateMice, post: 1087706, member: 168ā€]Weā€™ve got 4 rings, mate. One more and youā€™ve got nothingā€¦We will shut you all up for ever

Me and Tom :pint: :oops:[/QUOTE]
Charles Haley has 5

As a starting QB?

Brady and I are giants :eek: gods among men. Weā€™ve another 3 good seasons in usā€¦ Thatā€™s 7 rings :clap:

@NJ Other Cat - Welcome aboard, mate.

Hes the ryan giggs type creep to belicheks ferguson

Heā€™s unbreal. Unrelievable.

He has a butt chin

I donā€™t care, I want the world to know- I love you, Tom! I fucking love you, man.

Belongs in the overrated thread. throwing out his rings as evidence is irrelevant to the range of skills in his possession. For me he canā€™t throw long and canā€™t rush. A winner and a pressure player but overrated

Are you a bit simple? I think you areā€¦ Thereā€™s more to being a QB than langering it down the field ffs. Did you not see the hits and pressure he was under last week? Anyone else (manning) would have wilted. Compare the weapons he has had compared to others over the years, he was immense last year after losing his top5 receiving options from the year before and still led them to the conference finalā€¦ Do you even watch the game? Fuck off for your self.

Heā€™s definitely in the top ten of all timeā€¦ Even if heā€™s gay.

Weapons? He had Minitron, Amendola, Lafell and some lad called Gronkowski. Wilson had eh, Chris Matthews and still should have won the game

Over the years, not one match, mateā€¦ Should? Should? Fuck off with yourself, thereā€™s no should have in sport.