Tom Brady - On Tablet watch

Sure you can’t quantify how far the cheating went or for how long just because they were only caught once during that season.

What’s your thoughts on Tom’s stats this year mate?

I think you can. They were caught in the first game and they didnt do it after that.

You need to read up on it again before shooting your load trying to take potshots.

Meh.

Not as good as Matt Ryan’s and less average yards per game than Kirk Cousins.

He plays like a golfer that’s looking after his handicap, granted that golfer wouldn’t have Belichick designing plays keeps everything as simple as possible.

:joy:

Your hatred illuminates me.

The bottom line is that, over the last decade of grading, Pro Football Focus analysts have never seen a QB play with the efficiency and effectiveness that Tom Brady has displayed this season. His 99.3 PFF grade in the 2016 regular season tops the previous best season we have seen from a QB, which was Aaron Rodgers’ obscene 2011 campaign (98.4). In fact, only three previous players have surpasses the 95.0 barrier in the PFF era

@croppy_boy the deflategate window has closed, a poster with some skill could probably still bang that drum effectively but your efforts are just sad at this point.

2 Likes

As I said before: during that time he’s been suspended due to Deflategate and there was a question mark over the 2007 season due to the Spygate controversy. Asterix marks all over the shop.

Are you retarded? Read the last few words - they are not on about his record over the last decade - but his stats this season are the best out of anyone’s over the last decade.

Efficiency and effectiveness stats are the best this year than over the last ten years.

Yet he’s behind Kirk Cousins in yards per game. Trevor Siemian got excellent stats in games as well this year thanks to Kubiak designing plays that kept him from taking chances.

Brady wasn’t playing the same sport as Rodgers this season.

can you let him know the ten year old spygate is a bit irrelevant to his stats from 2016 too please.

Brady is a boring bastard

2 Likes

So is your mother.

I know

When she can put up the same stats as the goat i’ll revisit my appraisal.

Sure it’s well known Kraft is well in with Putin.

That’ll be consolation to Aaron as he watches Tom play in the Superbowl on Sunday week I’m sure

1 Like
2 Likes

#wolverines

Apart from his missing ring of course…