Tom Brady - On Tablet watch

That sort of sh1te has affirmed for me that I am supporting New England on Sunday. Normally Iā€™d go for the underdog or team who hasnā€™t won one, like Carolina last year but if the Liberal media are using President Trump to try and influence the Patriots support, then Iā€™m with them.
They will be Americaā€™s team now ahead of Dallas.

1 Like

ā€œsh1te?ā€

The article you linked

But ā€œsh1teā€?

I didnā€™t realise you were from the posh part of Leix, it means rubbish or and Irish form of the word that exists when you drop the e.

I think youā€™re trying to say SHITE. There must be something wrong with your cunting keyboard.

I think you knew that 3 posts ago but decided to pursue for whatever reasonā€¦

Boredom.

1 Like

On the weekend I produced a ring for the love of my life, the other love of my life, Tom Brady, goes for his fifth ring. I love you princess. I love you Tom.

7 Likes

Congrats pal!

1 Like

:smile:

Tom Brady is the greatest of all time. Nobody will dispute it after tonight.

3 Likes

Iā€™ll cry like a little girl if he wins this one.

1 Like

Will ye all stay up to watch this tonight, chaps? What time does it kick off at?

Iā€™m hanging here but yes. 11.30pmā€¦ Iā€™ve coffee and beer ready.

Its the GOAT{Brady} v the kid

Amazing scenes. Well done pal, you might be a cunt but youā€™re an alright cunt. I watched Patriots day during the week, im nearly shouting for the pats after it, what a city, what a coach

2 Likes

Iā€™d imagine you have tomorrow booked off though after your wonderful news, mate.

I booked it off as soon as the Pats beat the Texans mate.

1 Like

Come home safely tom.