Tom Brady - On Tablet watch

Youā€™re a coward.

Youā€™re a holocaust denier

3 Likes

Iā€™ll be the last man left in the trenches.

You will die in those trenches fighting a meaningless battle

You already are, fighting a war thatā€™s over with everyone else long moved on.

Iā€™ve actually always defended Tom on here, but Iā€™m very disappointed with the anti-Brady clique on here today. I thought at least one of them would continue to fight on.

He won his fifth Superbowl in the greatest Superbowl comeback of all time. This is not a time for fighting, itā€™s a time to humbly congratulate Tom, Bill and most of all @ChocolateMice on their outstanding achievement.

3 Likes

Iā€™ll pass it on to Tom later, pal.

2 Likes

Well done @ChocolateMice.

1 Like

I did it, mate.

1 Like

I never doubted ya.

He won all his Superbowls against diddy franchises and twice failed miserably on the only occasions he had to take on a proper one, and his team play in the consistently weakest and most uncompetitive division in the NFL against perennial basket case franchises.

Itā€™s like Kerry beating shite Cork and Mayo teams in All-Ireland finals in the 00s and failing to Tyrone.

1 Like

One for @ChocolateMice ahead of the big game tomorrow.

2 Likes

Iā€™m going to miss it, pal. Have a prior engagement.

Shot at the start of the season!! Unrealā€¦

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=phY0-urez5M

Rodger that.

1 Like
1 Like

Tomā€™s clarity of thought must be off the charts

This is a nice article I read about Brady in the lead up to the Superbowl. All about the different guys whoā€™ve caught his passes from high school till now, he seems a decent enough skin,

Looks like the Gods have conspired against Mousey once against

the day he comes out strongly pro coffee is the day the GOAT tells the world to live a caffeine free lifestyle

I found my combine shirt from 17 years ago and it got me thinking. This is what they said about me thenā€¦ Poor build, Skinny, Lacks great physical stature and strength, Lacks mobility and ability to avoid the rush, Lacks a really strong arm, Canā€™t drive the ball downfield, Does not throw a really tight spiral, System-type player who can get exposed if forced to ad lib, Gets knocked down easily

As @edelman11 always reminds me ā€¦ ā€œYou can prove em right or you can prove em wrong!ā€ Good luck to all of you this weekend!!

5 Likes