Tom Brady - On Tablet watch

@Gman what was the story with the Boston Globe looking into his charitable work.

From a very quick read it looks like he did some fundraising work for a charity, who then donated to his (Bradyā€™s) own charity in return.

Seems normal enough practice to me si I presume itā€™s just some hack trying to make a story out of nothing.

Were you always as obsessed with Brady or did this only become a thing when Manning came to ā€œyourā€ team?

1 Like

What are you talking about? I was catching up on my NFL feeds from the weekend and decided to ask the Forumsā€™ Brady expert a complete innocent question.

If I have a question about how to be a cranky cunt on a Monday morning Iā€™ll be sure to direct it towards you.

Only just reading up on it. Iā€™m assuming itā€™s being used as a stick to beat Brady with. I knew of his best buddies work and he does a lot with that. If they by means of thanks give money towards him thru a charity, which in turn donates to other causes, then I donā€™t see much issue. If he was taking money out of that charity or sending it to where he benefitted, then itā€™d be dodgy. But itā€™s much like doing a good turn, and when asked do you want money, you say to give it to your charity of choice instead.

The fact itā€™s all openly transparent and itā€™s not like itā€™s some shady diversion of wages or anything makes it look like a nothing story. I suppose itā€™s the amount of money thatā€™s more the issue. Unless Iā€™m interpreting it wrong.

Thatā€™s what I figured.

Looks like a reporter with an axe to grind.

New Madden

2 Likes

I canā€™t see that very clearly, palā€¦ what does it say along the white strip at the top of Tomā€™s helmet?

xbox one

Thatā€™s visible in the green area ā€” the white strip below that isnā€™t very clear ā€” I can make out a G and a T at the end of the first word.

Gin and Tonic?

It was the incorrect version.

Here you go.

1 Like

Canā€™t read that at all.

Just think of what you called Princess after you broke the hoover in a drunken stupor.

G.O.A.T?

2 Likes

:grinning:

1 Like

Iā€™d never call her thatā€¦ever.

The audit trail doesnā€™t lie buddy.

1 Like

I might post it, but iā€™d never call her it ----

Ah right. In that case just think of what you referred to Princess as in the aforementioned post that Iā€™ve referenced above.