Tom Brady - On Tablet watch

G.O.A.T?

No.

That was a great thread.

You should bump it.

Happy 40th birthday today to Tom. Hopefully he can keep going for a few years yet.

Cheers, bud.

Happy birthday Tom.

Cheers, pal.

Clutch.

3 Likes

The Greatest.

Have ye bought his book?

Noā€¦ I know itā€™s not an auto-biography but I donā€™t like to read about my sporting/musical godsā€¦

it sounds like a load of gash. Same with his cookbook. Credit him as whatever he does with the ā€œTB12 Methodā€ clearly works, but its borderline Russel Wilson ā€œwater stops concussionsā€ talk. No doubt plenty of chumps will stump up for it.

None of his exercise/dietary beliefs have been tested by sicence - itā€™s a;; personal belief, which is fine but selling it as gospel is a bit irresponsible when many youngsters look up to him, but thereā€™s people all over the world making mega bucks in that industry with even less credentials. Everyone wants ā€˜theā€™ answer ā€¦ Truth is, what works for one person more than likely wonā€™t work for the next, at least not all of it anyway. He has perfected what works for him and more power to him but not drinking coffee??? Come on!

yeah I think its more to do with his exercise regime that would get me. It suits him as a QB to be ā€œsuppleā€ as he like to say, but that isnt going to be the same for a big cunt like Gronk who gets ridden raw all game long.

1 Like

6 part doc to air later in the month - Tom vs Time ā€¦ Iā€™ll wank my way through all 6 pa

Does your new wife know about your bisexuality?

Heā€™s releasing a documentary about himself?

1 Like

Heā€™s

his?