Tom Brady - On Tablet watch

He’s grammar is atrocious :grinning:

Mistaking “his” and “he’s” is considerably worse than their/there, your/you’re type errors. It’s beyond the pale imo opinion.

It’s up there with people that write ‘should of’.

1 Like

Dunno. Googled ‘Brady Cunt Meme’ and got that.

I think it’s a colloquialism.

:rollseyes:

Deary me

2 Likes

I know when that hotline bling, that can only mean one thing…

Unreal.

GOAT.

2 Likes

It’s very hard to disagree with Brett Farve here … Tom is indeed the GOAT.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z5xuVuz8qww

If Tom cannot best Blake, Case and Nick over the next few weeks, he’ll retire under a cloud.

Tom isnt up against Blake, mate — Tom will line up against the Jags D.

2 Likes

and those lads line up against the Patriots D.

could you imagine the damage Brady would do if it was the Patriots defence he was going up against?

and on the flip side, could you imagine how shit the Jags defence would make Bortles look?

1 Like

It’s 90% Belichick 10% Brady imo. If you put Brees or Rogers in New England this past 14 years they’d have same number of rings imo

Stop, stop, stop ---- There’s no doubt Bill would succeed with another QB… But watching Brady at work is a joy… it’s not just his passing, it’s his ability to read the D, call the play and consistently find ways to exploit you… That’s all Tom. The hours he puts into tape, spending time with receivers in off season… That’s not bill.

Overall, of course Bill is the man … D wins championships and his ability to consistently take away other team’s main threat is part of his huge success… Bill deserves far more credit, but let’s not take away from Tom in doing so, please.

98% Bill. Aaron rodgers on that team would have three more rings

1 Like

Aaron is a choker. Tom is clutch.

Bill couldnt work with a choker.

Hernandez was a choker

2 Likes

Edit

Mike McCarthy is another average QB. Much like Dungy and Reid. Good football guys but not great coaches. BB is the man.

Speaking of Bellichick’s brilliance, i found this a decent read earlier.

1 Like

He featured on one of the America’s game docs. Think it was the year they beat St. Louis