Tom Humphries thread

I use the ignore function for the sickest fuckers on here, you’d be better off for it, there’s some dangerous cunts posting on here, real psycho shit

A truly uplifting read that thread when you go back through it. What a lovely bunch of lads we all are.

Jesus fucking Christ, that is a clamping for the ages, what a fucking fruitcake

Ah lovely, and the all the simpletons following King Pervert @HBV like the rats they are.

Particularly funny seeing @myboyblue and @backinatracksuit running merrily along.

The public sector is a total fucking mess because it has created a culture of non responsibikity and pass the buck mentality due to its crazy red tape and middle manageme t overload

1 Like

Another Cork rugby set rape victim blamer.

But what’s that to do with a rape victim being to blame for her own rape?

This, after all, is the key part of the “personal responsibility” culture that several prominent posters are talking about when they call for a “debate” on such.

The McCann case has had an extrordinary impact on the health of kids.
It has help create a culture of helicopter oarents and in turn kids are not allowed play freely and learn by themselves.
Many oarents when asked reference “what happened the McCanns”.

Thing is, all stats show that nearly all violent crime against minors and indeed against anyone is down.

You seem very hurt, why so pained buddy? I pointed out that it was a wonderfully uplifting moment they way we all rallied around you back then. I’d forgotten the details of potentially could have been a love story for the internet age. I hope it didn’t destroy @The_Scouse_Cafu, he seemed like a guy with a lot of love to give.

I am saying it adds to Ireland being a particularly bad place in terms of people taking personal responsibility for themselves.

We seem to be head of the pack

Once again, blame is being concocted in your own head.

What people have said on here is that girls need to be very careful in these situations. The only locus of control a person has is in their own decisions and lifestyle choices. A girl who goes about having casual sex with strangers is putting herself in danger. There are sickos our there, that’s just one of the sad realities of life, it is a person’s own responsibility to minimise their exposure to these sickos.

1 Like

Four full sentences of text. A tremendous achievement for you.

Give yourself a pat on the back, or perhaps let your pervert Pied Piper do it for you.

Did you type those words because if you didn’t then you’d want to direct more ire towards @HBV, I’m in no doubt but that he’s a sick fucker but even he’d blush at what you said that time,

Sid, do you need some help? I’m genuinely concerned at this point.

You regularly appear dangerous and drunk and defeated, and corroded by failure and envy and hate.

Let us help you.

Far from it.

You continually emphasise the “personal responsibility” of a rape victim, where there is none, only the personal responsibility of a rapist.

And you do so again here.

Huh? Im blaming nobody and was adressing flatty around his post.

Now i havent engaged in any argument with you here and have no intention of doing so. Now fuck off and annoy someone else

6 Likes

No I consistently talk about the personal responsibility of any adult to keep themselves out of harm’s way.

In this case the woman acted very recklessly by going back to a stranger’s house while under the influence of alcohol. That’s doesn’t mean she is to blame, she deserved it or anything like that. But she certainly left herself vulnerable through her own choices.

Rapists are going to rape, people have got to be aware in looking after themselves. The girl was not looking after herself.

Could it not be that the stats are down because of the vigilance of parents?

e.g. When smoke alarms reduce the numbers of fatalities from fires - that doesn’t mean that smoke alarms are unnecessary - it proves their effectiveness.

Exactly.
For every silly girl who gets themselves in a bad spot there are 20 smart girls who avoided scumbags like this.

They listened to people who warned them and had a good level of character assessment or emotional intelligence to get themselves out of potentially dodgy situations

1 Like

Thats a good question and there is likely something in it but its probably gone too far over the other side.

However i do note a slight readjustment with the newer parents who seem to be learning from the parents of the say present 12-30 year olds.

The fear doesn’t match the reality i suppose is what i am saying

1 Like