Tom Humphries thread

This is even better.

Do you consider letting your kid walk in while you have sex with a prostitute to be child abuse?

Because you allowed that to happen, remember.

Its not as bad as it sounds mate, go easy. People are trying to turn this into something it wasn’t. Its a story of the forum uniting as one and rallying behind love. Love is the key as a great man once sang

Please explain, mate.

The Shatter one is clearly a joke. The others clearly aren’t. I imagine most people have said something similar (i.e about the clothing of teenagers that could be twisted to make them look like pervs,) but it’s grating for people because you install yourself regularly as the Jesus of political correctness on here time and again.

The other one where you reference Thraw is scary by the way. It’s probably ok because he only abused one??? Fucking hell

I know you’ve you a shit taste in comedy. Don’t keep demonstrating it.

Consensual sex can be one of the most extremely reckless acts, with extremely serious consequences that an individual will ever be exposed to.

1 Like

Deflection again @sidney

this is so sad that you resort to the like of this, as i said yesterday prove you are not so sick a cunt to make an allegation like that and provide a link.
but i understand it as you have been totally flattened here in the place that is so important to to (the internet), destroyed by the sheer volume of garbage you throw up here that you were bound to trip yourself up.
you are a very dangerous individual. your stream of posts on this Journalist Investigated over Teenage Girl thread makes for difficult reading in hindisght.

How was the consensual sex which happened in the case referred to by Hook, reckless behaviour?

And, if you believe it was so, who was guilty of the reckless behaviour?

When I said “rape is reckless”, you responded “another beaut”.

How so?

Are you saying rape, as well as being a serious crime, is not reckless?

Is a serious crime now not reckless?

Your posts always make for difficult reading, not just because of the constant theme of misogyny, racism and general bigotry contained in them, but because of the turgid writing standard of them.

You’re an utter creep who has to use prostitutes because your wife no doubt finds you as repulsive as Tom Humphries’ wife found him after she learned of his sexual abuse.

As would any person of sound mind.

No. That’s a distortion. Every person has a responsibility to act in their own safety. Going back to a stranger’s house under the influence of alcohol goes against their own safety. People make choices in life, she made one that put her in danger that bears no direct correlation with the impact of her as a victim or the impact of the culprit.

Getting smashed and going off with strangers for sex is reckless behaviour. Not the type of thing any parent would like their daughter to be at.

I haven’t and I think I’m the better judge of that.

Nope. Once again you ate concocting blame. She exposed herself to danger like I would if I walked down a dangerous estate late at night, on my own under the influence of alcohol.

They should be aware it’s possible, particularly when they know very little about the person they’re wuth. Better safe than sorry as they say. The alternative seems to be that you naively believe the best in every stranger you meet.

I don’t know if it’s the time I was raised it but I was brought up to be suspicious of strangers and people I didn’t know. I certainly wouldn’t be leaving myself exposed with them.

No, that’s just a truth of the matter. Getting drunk meeting some lad who you know nothing about and heading back to his house is the type of behaviour that opens you to trouble.

1 Like

You are flailing wildly now and ignoring this topic and ignoring your very very starnge posting history, i have you rattled.

OK guys, lets step back a bit on all sides here.

1 Like

Leaving yourself vulnerable is not the same as blame.

If I walk down a rough street on my own late at night, I am leaving myself vulnerable to being mugged or assaulted. Choices and decisions people make so have consequences. Girls need to take more care of themselves in these situations, that’s just good advice.

Who hasn’t sipped on the odd period?

2 Likes

You’re clearly well acquainted with flailing wildly, given that in response to the below link, you not only laughed at an actual rape which happened, but clearly implied that you raped your wife enough to merit a “life sentence”.

So, what we have here is you - an actual admitted rapist - trying to claim high moral ground about rape.

A dangerous man is right.

I’m sure Sid has had his quantas, sorry quota.

Again you are hinting at a level of blame towards the girl with that statement.

Anyway, the way I view it is that the rapist is the person who has infringed on another person’s human rights and should bear 100% of the blame.

A person is entitled to walk wherever they want, or share a bed with whoever they want without their human rights being impacted.

Their actions with regard to protecting themselves from a potential attack doesn’t come into it at all for me. And the judgemental shit that emerges by people who haven’t a clue of the situation certainly doesn’t help matters.

1 Like

All correct, but it doesn’t mean a discussion on personal responsibility can’t be had… Would you give the advice you just typed there to a daughter of yours?

1 Like