Tom Humphries thread

No I wouldn’t of course but at the same time things can happen on nights out and everything may work out ok.

But what isn’t ok is some cunt taking advantage.

I quoted you directly, not in isolation, but I’ll leave it here.

is thought it was declan quill?

Maybe so, I dont remember the name.

jesus sid, christ almighty

I agree mate…in an ideal world everyone should be allowed do what they want within the law. But you have to start with the premise that there are some very sick bastards out there, that’s a fact. You work forward from there…the victim is never to blame but that doesn’t mean smarter choices could have been made.

2 Likes

What is your problem with what i said?

Ya big weirdo

1 Like

My problem is that you pontificate about people not having enough emotional intelligence when you are a fucking head the ball.

1 Like

Why leave it there?

I find both that response and your previous responses rather strange.

In response to my comment “Consensual sex is not reckless”:

In response to “Rape is reckless.”

What justification have you for saying that the consensual sex agreed to by the woman and the man in the case Hook referenced was “reckless”?

Reckless on whose part?

And what do you mean by your response “This is even better” when I stated that “rape is reckless”.

Do you believe that as well as being a serious crime, rape is reckless (that’s reckless on the part of the perpetrator, for the benefit of the several posters who don’t seem to grasp this)?

So you are angry at me and not the post?

Why am i a head the ball?

Because i have evolved a bit more than the ordinary irish 30 something?

Or that i take a critical eye to things?

What has you so upset?

And emotional intelligence is like petrol in a car. It can go up or down and you will run into trouble if you let it empty. Its not a “thing” you have or don’t.

And you can develop it.

You are pretty low now i’d say going on these bizarre outbursts

1 Like

Many times though that is a blurred line. Somehow the rapist’s actions are treated less badly on the grounds that the girl was ‘stupid’.

No - you are a head the ball because of the majority of your posts on here.

And you’re at it again with this one.

Thats a tremendous post. You have some opinion of yourself. :grin:

3 Likes

Farmer i realise you have lived a sheltered life, but seriously, give me one example.

You just look like an old school myopic country irish fool. The type that supported locking up “mad” people

2 Likes

Rape should carry a mandatory sentence.

1 Like

I won’t bother Kev. I’ll let you have the victory.

Of course. I am confident about myself and my ability to grow and evolve.

I think some lads resent that

4 Likes

Major row back here. You stated that consensual sex wasn’t reckless. You then stated that sex was reckless. Isolated sentances without particular reference.

1 Like

Well fuck off so and stop posting rubbish unbackable wild stateme ts.

I have no interest in winning anything. I do like hearing other views, on myself as well and even if not fabourable.

Go home and fuck the wufe tonight and get whatever is in ya out

I think that rape is an assault of the most personal a grievous kind. Proven rape should indeed carry a mandatory minimum sentence. I don’t think “reckless” covers it sid.

1 Like