Tom Humphries thread

You’re away with the fairies here, mate.

I think you are not familiar with the case in question and are confusing the consensual sex the woman had with one man with the alleged rape carried out by a different man.

Incorrect.

You are making hints of blame.

I am stating quite clearly that people need to exercise more care around themselves. Going around having casual sex after meeting someone under the influence of alcohol is reckless behaviour, it does put you in danger. That’s not blame, that’s just a real life matter. Girls (and lads for differing reasons) need to look after themselves and exercise more care in these situations.

No point debating with someone who shifts the goalposts every time it suits, so, whatever sid.

Of course it doesn’t “cover” it. So why are you implying that I think it does?

I haven’t shifted any goalposts. You are evading legitimate questions about your responses.

Who said this? You?

when and how i ride my missus is a matter between me and her you sicko, i will let her know tho the thoughts of a very very strange and lonely man who sits in the dark all day defending Tom Humphries grooming of a 14 year old girl

One that springs to mind are comments made in relation to Karen Buckley.

What comments are made to Karen Buckley?

When she went missing, there was a judge in the UK I believe who lamented the fact that she had left the nightclub with a man she didn’t appear to know.

And that should be a lesson to all young females. There are sick bastards out there, you’ve got to look after yourself.

Anyone care to summarise the last 300 odd posts?

You admitted here that you raped your wife enough to “get you a life sentence”.

Please forward your real life name and contact details to admin so you can be arrested, you vile, rapist creep.

Otherwise I’ll be forced to print them online.

I’d prefer not to do that, so let’s make this easy for everybody.

It was a tragic mistake she made though.

Judge should keep his mouth shut.

However lets assume something. This judge has daughters. Lets assume he has seen loads and loads of these tragic mistakes and it propels him to say something that is important but in context of a case is totally insensitive to her friends and family.

A bit of context wouldn’t go astray here lads.

2 Likes

Impossible id say.

@Rocko

Heading for serious trouble here boy

Sidney thinks it’s ok to defend child abusers, but it’s wrong to tell women that they need to be careful about where they go with strangers.

Other people disagree with this and think the opposite.

It’s basically they same 5 posts rehashed x 80

13 Likes

Ah no, he’s edited the post there to say he’d rather not do it, should be fine.

Ordinarily you know nothing, but on this occasion…

Still a serious threat of exposure. We know how easy it is to get details of posters here.

But Sid seems genuinely unhinged.

Mind you i wouldn’t lose alot of sleep over hbv, he is a vile cunt

3 Likes