Tom Humphries thread

giphy

You really are a nasty piece of work.

nothing better than seeing some weird cunt rattled. and i had very little to do, just search your posts and throw up the very very creepy contradictory ones that confirm you as a very very strange man who sits in the dark thinking up some seriously vile shit about childeren in the quite moments when your crusade for paedophiles is on its lunch break.

1 Like

This has turned into a vile thread

2 Likes

This is all your fault

Gas lads.

kev on fire there

It’s gone very quiet after a hectic morning on this thread. I hope certain posters are off reflecting on their behaviour and that we can move forward in a spirit of forgiveness and reconciliation. Fair play to kev he came in and put manners on a the boyo’s that needed it.

Don’t forget @Sidney backed a football player when he was found guilty - by an independent panel - of racially abusing another player and correctly got a lengthy ban.

He did plenty of victim blaming then though, of Evra, if you trawl back through his posts.

So that’s racists and paedo apologists who are ok in his eyes but God forbid you advise a woman (or man presumably) to have your wits about you to avoid potentially dangerous situations.

1 Like

I have been informed via pm, that the guards are now involved

3 Likes

did @KIB_man get the gaurds involved that time after rocko ratted him out on the INTERNET?

@JonSnow is like one of the gatekeepers in Hamlet , he knows nothing but everything at the same time

1 Like

That independent panel has since been discredited and by their own admission they couldn’t confirm said player had used racial terms but concluded he must have if Evra had said so. In short, Evra is a faggot.

1 Like

a mention of the gaurds and “online outings” can rattle the best of posters
you’d have ferocious deleting of posts and removal of any online material that could identify oneself, linked in profiles, etc are been locked down as we type

1 Like

as are the Department of social protection

All I had to do was do a quick search, and lo and behold, what did I find except you admitting to being a serial rapist of your wife.

No wonder the wife can’t look at you and you have to resort to prostitutes.

It all makes sense now, doesn’t it.

You’re a business owner, aren’t you?

What would your customers think if they knew, I wonder?

I think your first question should be what would she think? :smile: you strange cunt

The cheek of a serial rapist calling anybody else a strange cunt. :smile:

I bet you wish you were just a strange cunt.

And so, no doubt, does your wife.

Bit rich coming from a guy who was intending to jill meagher a girl in oz