Tom Humphries thread

Is this the calm after the storm?

Nah,just the eye!

1 Like

People have the right to do whatever they want once it’s not against the law, pal

2 Likes

Sid is offline now convalescing with RTE six ONE, the BBC six o clock news, he has RTE radio 1, Today FM and Newstalk on in the background and is persuing a copy of the Evening Herald with a casual ear on SSN as they give team news ahead of tonight’s CL encounters.

as far as im aware the rules of the INTERNET ( cc @Tassotti ) define that whatever you disclose can be used against you in whatever way a poster deems fit, it is of course up to the forum to decide how they react to that BUT one must also be aware that what is disclosed may need not necessary be fact
the best INTERNETTERS tho compile all this knowledge in a little notebook, just like that time @carryharry made reference to @caoimhaoin 's alleged non payment of income tax and @caoimhaoin called him out , there is simply no hiding place online

4 Likes

I’m too old for this Internet lark.

1 Like

Thats a banning there.

What a fucking piece of shit

5 Likes

Aye, it’s all about the intel!

1 Like

You have lost it. Art is an irregular poster who is straight but pretty unoffensive.

And very helpful offline i must add

2 Likes

Art is a thoroughly decent, intelligent and interesting human being.

4 Likes

I thought @Sidney’s post was disgusting but that’s just obscene.

18 Likes

:smile:

1 Like

Crikey, he usually just goes around spamming the place tagging people who rattle him, this is another level altogether.

boom

2 Likes

absolutley
very helpful guy allright is @artfoley especially in terms of family law

2 Likes

Not reading back over hundreds of posts .

Why is everyone giving out about @Sidney…what’s he done ?

@Sidney cleaning house despite the bully boys ganging up on him

3 Likes

Worse than sending you glue when cabsav hit the vineyard in the sky anyway.

But not as bad as taking the piss out of the 51 clientele evidently :grinning:

You agree with @Sidney thoughts then? You’re on the same page as him regarding TH and Cusack?

That’s a scandalous thing to say he uses the GAA like that. Everyone knows he imports them from indonesia