Tom Humphries thread

It depends what you mean when you say agree

Are we going to have to invent a new level of seething to describe that descent into madness! By God. I actually hope @Sidney is okay. He was unravelling at a awful rate there for a finish. At least he had the good sense to step away from the keyboard for a while. Also good to see @Little_Lord_Fauntleroy do a donal og and stand by his pal through the good times and the bad.

He said Jackie Tyrell was banging Tom Humpries.

1 Like

You absolute cunt. You should be ashamed of yourself.

any comment in regards to Arts Jill meagher post?

2 Likes

Art used the Jill Meagher reference in poor taste to make the very valid point that Mr. Moral Compass is a fraud. His response was absolutely fucking disgusting however. You’d do well to recognise that too, and less of your fuck acting.

I agree. Art and Sid should reflect on today’s hot headedness

5 Likes

You deserted @sidney today when he really needed you. Without you beside him, liking every one of his posts, he fell apart, went into total meltdown. A sad day for Fingal.

His argument on the thread is correct

its very creepy and disturbing to see so many Tom Humprhies supporters on here

That no matter what anybody says about anything else he should whataboutery George Hook?

Nope that it’s odd that the people blaming the rape victim have turned so vehemently on Donal og

The inconsistent approaches are odd

Weren’t you vilifying a recently deceased man not so long ago?

Who cannot talk back?

Get down off that horse or you’ll be buckarooed. :smile:

Will Clare do the right thing concerning Donal Cusack? ie run the dirty cunt out of the place?

he should be in garda custody

You are not very up to date are ya.

He is gone from that gig with 6 weeks at least

Who was the dead man?

Was he a cunt?

I think he was some “well known” camogie referee in Cork who had recently died, wasn’t he?

But you’d know better as I’m not too familiar with recently deceased camogie referees in Cork, or indeed living ones.

So how would I know whether he was a cunt?

Still, if it keeps you happy, vilify away against somebody who can’t talk back.

But do get down off the horse.

Sid. You need psychiatric help fella.

Someone dying does not mean they get a pass on their wrongs.

What you are defending is appalling.

Get a grip

3 Likes

I’d be very firm in the opinion that plenty of others on this forum are far more likely to need such help than I am, mate.

And I really wouldn’t particularly trust what you say about “somebody doing wrong”.

I’m quite not sure what it is I’m defending that is “appalling”.

Well, I’m sure I know what it is you think I’m “defending” that is “appalling”, and I disagree with you on that.

Misguided maybe, wrong perhaps, appalling, no, and certainly not worthy of a witch hunt, which you have proven you’re more than capable of conducting with the example I previously gave.