Tom Humphries thread

Its in the Roma thread.

Plenty evidence.

Sexual abise is ok for some. Not others.

God my fucking ass

Yes, you told us how you like to defile women and boast about your sexual conquests but get indignant when others do likewise.

Thats an outrageous accusation and i advise you to delete inmediately

1 Like

Not at all. You have boasted about snorting drugs off a womanā€™s chest. Maybe you should delete your own posts. You also made posts about enjoying being raped.

1 Like

https://m.popkey.co/a818d6/4Vvbx.gif

Your own admission.

2 Likes

You have accused me of sexually assaulting somebody. You have 5 mins.

@Rocko

1 Like

:popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn:

Ye are all gone cracked on headshop Mambo

No I have accused you of boasting about defiling a lady which I have a post of you claiming to snort drugs off her chest.

You did call me a nonce though. I know itā€™s an empty threat so Iā€™ll call your bluff, I know you donā€™t have a pot to piss in never mind wasting money on a solicitor for something that may only land you in hot water.

Thats fine. Play it that way.

Iā€™ll play it like it is.

what are you on about? butler hasnt had the Hurling Development role for 5 or 6 years and is not a GAA employee as far as i know, Martin Fogarty has it now.
Butler goes around to clubs and conferences and workshops on invite, i have had him a few times as i got to know him quite well, he never took a penny and would barely take a bit of dinner off you. He can be on the road 3/4/5 nights a week nationwide. It says everything about you that you think he may be a fool for volunteering his services for the betterment of the game but the likes of him will always be remembered within the org while someone like you despite your ā‚¬15/20 an hour price tag will never be.

5 Likes

100 a session actually.

Its called making a living.

I give in my own way. And i donā€™t do it to be remembered.

Another wonderful insight to the fraudulant irish mindset (not that i think Butler is like this, i am sure its alturistic). But compensation for your work is not something to turn down.

And by the way, it is work.

you said Paudie Butler was a fool.

you said you charged your club ā‚¬500 for 20/30 hours work

Time there ya. But you never really get paid for everything. And thats the basic as i am not travelling etc

There is driving. Prep. Reviewing. Emailing and taking questions for weeks on whatsapp grpups etc.

I give consultancy thru the process as some peoe like to break it down over 3 months which is 3 theory/3 prac.

So basically some you work harder for than others, some you donā€™t. But the more i do the more valuable the workshops become

Look it, you have shown yourself up as a money hungry cunt so self obsessed to appreciate that volunteers extend you work.

I have formed and expressed all my own opinions, they are clearly stated.

Whatā€™s rankling with you is that I know who & what Iā€™m dealing with because Iā€™ve heard stories about you.

I carry myself in a much better fashion in how I conduct my business. My name is worth something to me.

Donal is a lovely name mate :+1:

1 Like

:heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

:joy::joy::joy:
Amatuer hour, i am money hungry for doing my job and adding value to a club.

You donā€™t know anything about me or p3oe i have coached and are full of shit.

But carry on.