Tom Humphries thread

And none of them are substantive, ever.

Yet you never did.

You still have not reslonded to your exposure on the roma thread.

Exposed completely as someone lacking in moral fibre or conviction

Elaborate.

I donā€™t have ā€˜hardlineā€™ views ā€” thatā€™s the talk of a closed book who will never grow or achieve spiritual happiness. I have values that are open to change and growth, like most rationale people ā€¦ Youā€™d have fellas thinking the same in their 40s/50s/60s as they did in their 20s ā€“ learning nothing along the way and just deflecting constantly from their fear and self loathingā€¦ Thatā€™s not a natural human condition to stay so closed minded and unwilling to learn and grow - itā€™s the very opposite of what being human isā€¦

The Christian Brothers really did a number of you palā€¦

Exposed.

Simples.

Go look it up. Iā€™m not getting into your usual word tangling nonsense.

You are a fraud. And you run away like a little bitch when exposed.

I would have lived to have played soccer against you. Iā€™d say i would have got some laugh out of winding you up and then kicking you around the place.

You have hardline views, theyā€™re just liable to change at the drop of a hat. Will you mellow out now?

Typical Kev. No substance.

Its in the Roma thread.

Plenty evidence.

Sexual abise is ok for some. Not others.

God my fucking ass

Yes, you told us how you like to defile women and boast about your sexual conquests but get indignant when others do likewise.

Thats an outrageous accusation and i advise you to delete inmediately

1 Like

Not at all. You have boasted about snorting drugs off a womanā€™s chest. Maybe you should delete your own posts. You also made posts about enjoying being raped.

1 Like

https://m.popkey.co/a818d6/4Vvbx.gif

Your own admission.

2 Likes

You have accused me of sexually assaulting somebody. You have 5 mins.

@Rocko

1 Like

:popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn:

Ye are all gone cracked on headshop Mambo

No I have accused you of boasting about defiling a lady which I have a post of you claiming to snort drugs off her chest.

You did call me a nonce though. I know itā€™s an empty threat so Iā€™ll call your bluff, I know you donā€™t have a pot to piss in never mind wasting money on a solicitor for something that may only land you in hot water.

Thats fine. Play it that way.

Iā€™ll play it like it is.

what are you on about? butler hasnt had the Hurling Development role for 5 or 6 years and is not a GAA employee as far as i know, Martin Fogarty has it now.
Butler goes around to clubs and conferences and workshops on invite, i have had him a few times as i got to know him quite well, he never took a penny and would barely take a bit of dinner off you. He can be on the road 3/4/5 nights a week nationwide. It says everything about you that you think he may be a fool for volunteering his services for the betterment of the game but the likes of him will always be remembered within the org while someone like you despite your ā‚¬15/20 an hour price tag will never be.

5 Likes