Tom Humphries thread

100 a session actually.

Its called making a living.

I give in my own way. And i don’t do it to be remembered.

Another wonderful insight to the fraudulant irish mindset (not that i think Butler is like this, i am sure its alturistic). But compensation for your work is not something to turn down.

And by the way, it is work.

you said Paudie Butler was a fool.

you said you charged your club €500 for 20/30 hours work

Time there ya. But you never really get paid for everything. And thats the basic as i am not travelling etc

There is driving. Prep. Reviewing. Emailing and taking questions for weeks on whatsapp grpups etc.

I give consultancy thru the process as some peoe like to break it down over 3 months which is 3 theory/3 prac.

So basically some you work harder for than others, some you don’t. But the more i do the more valuable the workshops become

Look it, you have shown yourself up as a money hungry cunt so self obsessed to appreciate that volunteers extend you work.

I have formed and expressed all my own opinions, they are clearly stated.

What’s rankling with you is that I know who & what I’m dealing with because I’ve heard stories about you.

I carry myself in a much better fashion in how I conduct my business. My name is worth something to me.

Donal is a lovely name mate :+1:

1 Like

:heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

:joy::joy::joy:
Amatuer hour, i am money hungry for doing my job and adding value to a club.

You don’t know anything about me or p3oe i have coached and are full of shit.

But carry on.

@carryharry also brought your credability with respect to your revenue record into question on this and various other fora
id nip that in the bud

1 Like

First tax evasion, now sexual assault…where will it end??

5 Likes

Rugby is the next step

1 Like

Again, you swinging like a bold child. I have never questioned you making a success of your business, you simpleton.

I have called you out for running down the efforts & work of volunteers.

I doubt very much you will make a long term go of this if you fail to read & understand my points which are clearly made.

the guards need to get involved here

4 Likes

you have sullied the man’s good name on various occasions regarding the integrity in which he conducts his business…
given that you claim to know people who work with the aforementioned it is reasonable to assume you have also spread these allegations to the wider business community that may have resulted in a loss of income and or reputational damage

1 Like

That is indeed a clear possibility.

I wouldn’t get overly worried about it though. Being involved in sports and especially GAA is highly emotive and coaching in oarticular is full of large egos and insecure people. People are going to talk shit about you to cover for their own ineptitude.

But suggesting i sexually attacked a woman is a disgrace and i won’t let that go.

As of course same type of weak shits would love nothing more that to spread rumours like that, and i know some of those types lurk here ocassionally

I rang the guards in Donnybrook, you have a case here mate

5 Likes

he has been accused of being the Harvey Winstein of the Irish S&C scene, its disgraceful

1 Like

Harvey Weinstein actually produced a few good films though.

Kev’s crowning grace seems to be Camogie.

I fin these allegations against @caoimhaoin disturbing, he is someone I look up to on the forum

:joy::joy::joy::joy:

I wonder is kev even Garda vetted ? Had kev completed his compulsory child welfare in sport training module?
Lots of question marks over his character today.