Tom Humphries thread

You Oirish are such alcoholics you think a pint in legal tender.

1 Like

Amazing.

They are so spiteful and bitter and cannot take any sort of percieved constructive criticism given.

1 Like

Good job there’s an imaginary construct that agrees with you at least

4 Likes

Tis gas if Kev thinks that kind of backup is good. :laughing::laughing:

I don’t have the neediness of needing others to support my views

No of course not, you just call them weak minded and Public Sector Cunts.

Yet you need to create fictional characters and fake anecdotes to prove to people on the internet that you’re some sort of guru.

How hilariously hypocritical of you.

Like god?

1 Like

Here you go again. Mr liquid morals pretending he stands for something.

I’ve claimed nothing - stop being so touchy, I merely asked you a question.

And what have morals got to do with a god?

You fail against the church, take a vehement stance against and denigrate it yet you’re more than happy to follow it’s path when it is of some benefit to you.

You’re a blowhard. Mr Liquid Morals.

You’re clutching very badly if that’s all you have —

But I’d rather have liquid morals than subscribe to a set of values that are 2000 years old and out of date with everything in modern society — You’re essentially a philistine.

Morals out of touch with modern day society?

It’s more the other way round mate - modern day society is out of touch with morals and you’re just too ignorant to see that. You’re too busy taking a stance against something you’ll happily roll along with and be obedient too when there is a personal benefit.

Societies move on and evolve - Morals change from generation to generation and from culture to culture — They are not set in stone to back up fairy tales… and I specifically said your - catholic - values are out of touch —

Your problem is you are full of fear, mate … you need to cling badly to a comfort story and a set of non changing values to give you solace in the face of this fear - It’s the very basis religion is founded and sustained on - fear.

It must be awful to be filled with such fear… On the other hand, The liberation of throwing off such shackles is one of life’s true beautiful moments.

But you don’t stand for anything. You have no belief in anything you say, you’ll roll back on it at the drop of a hat.

Mr Liquid Morals.

Yes it is weak minded to need approval from others for your opinions.

However you cannot even reach that level of security. You need others to form their opinions first and then you take them as your own

Ah they are situations. Real physical situations and conversations.

I’m talkingabput my opinions.

Do you understand the difference?

You cant separate god from having values - that’s your problem and that’s why you’re a closed book full of fear, pal…

I’m growing year on year and you’re the same now as you’ll be in 40 years - still full of fear and bitterness and trying to dress it up in any way you can.

Just let go of the fear kid …

And none more so than yours. Your illogical views don’t stand up to the slightest bit of criticism and questioning, this in turn causes you to fly of the handle into barbed responses and bully boy threats. You are a spoofer and a distinct lack of intelligence and temperament makes this very easy to expose.

But what about your values, nothing means anything to you. You will drop your strongest, most hardline views at the drop of a hat for personal benefit.