Tonight's Other International Matches

But most of your posts are inconsequencial and i only noticed it when you continuallly referred to him in this thread as Dinho…

Its pretty relentless.

Puke has absolutely made a complete fool of him tonight though.

He’s getting cranky though.

thanks kevinho

Not a bad climbdown Puke, its not like I hang on everyone of your posts either I guess so thats fair enough. Shall we just watch the games?

Ah brilliant, the other clipe has his arse handed to him by Farmer and Rocko and comes in here to cling onto Pukes coat tails. :lol:

Ireland losing 1-0 at home to Morocco.

In other news I mistakenly claimed during the South Africa v France World Cup match that it was France’s last match playing in Adidas-made kit before thei switch to Nike. I now admit that piece of useless information was erroneous as I can confirm that this is their last match playing in such kit.

England’s blue shorts look crap.

climb down???

you are the one who contradicted himself in the space of a few minutes yet you are trying to claim a climb down because you referred to him as Dinho a handful of occasions before and nobody noticed…you are some spastic

Acc to Gab Marcotti Gio Rossi captained Italy tonight. At the age of 23 he was their most experienced started. Big changes taking place with Italy.

No need to be getting upset Puke, not my fault nobody ever noticed. It has been going on two years after all.

You’re getting awfully upset over a shortening of a players name. I used Gio for Giusseppe above, I hope that’s not a problem for you? Will I go back and change it?

Am livid with Brian Kerr, did the Faroes +3 (4/5) in a double with France 11/4.

Bet was gone last night but only seeing Wembley score now… Should have had the IMF hidden money on the single tonight… :angry:

Gerrard off injured, Crouch on, Crouch scores, 2-1 to France.

Peter Crouch*, he scores international goals you know. Its now 22 goals in 42 games.

• I thought better of calling him Crouchinho here in an effort not to upset forum members.

I have absolutely destroyed you in the past few weeks, its just great to see Mac and Puke weighing in to lighten my load.

Thanks Maci and Pukino

I must have missed this :lol:

The INTERNET, its serious business.

Portugal looking good tonight. Nobody going to these friendlies anywhere.

You seem to think so alright, trying to befriend every cunt in the place.

Probably cos no-one reads half the tripe you write here, which is probably a good thing.

You seem to comment a lot on it for someone who doesn’t Mac? You don’t have to you know, it won’t hurt my feelings or anything. Its the internet after all.

Cheers for letting me know lad. I know you always like to have the last word on everything so I felt I’d let you know that it’s ok.

Gerrard’s injury last night will see him miss 3-4 weeks Hodgson will be seething.

That was quite a tonking Spain took last night.

Balotelli got some racist abuse from the Italian fans last night. Some vocal, some visual. “No to a multi-ethnic Italian team” was what one banner said. Scumbags.

Heard that, he actually got it from both sets of fans, the Italians starting it and naturally the Romanians chimed in. Wasnt that game technically played outside Italy even though it was a home game? Think it was in Austria, thus meaning the Italians laws for dealing with fans are unusuable, not that they’d do anything anyway I suppose.

Balotelli is a cunt.