Tonight's TV - Continuation of earlier drivel

That is strange.

I know a couple on this in a couple of weeks. The wife will be one of the greatest cunts ever to be on tv. Yer man is proper roaster.

7 Likes

Cant account for taste. A posh hippy. Id say she is a rocket

I used to work back in the day with Michael - a smelly scruffy individual. I won’t hold out much hope for the aesthetic side.

1 Like

Which one is michael the husband?

John the builder is after making a bollix out of it

Yeah

1 Like

He’s after scamming an extra 20k for himself. That’s how contracting works. Tender low and pile on the extras

3 Likes

By coincidence, one of my core values is also courage.

1 Like

Lovely job in fairness.

Horrendous imo. That fucking mural

A weak cunt of a man, I’d say.

The house is ok but after spending 150k youd prefer your living room not tobe looking out on the smoking area of the george bernard shaw

2 Likes

In every business.

2 Likes

John knows his stuff,he’s well used to dealing with cunts like Bannon who think the builder can wait around for days waiting on some cunt to decide on the colour of brick to use.You’ll never match old ones to new just pick something and let’s get on with it.Also 20k in extras on a job that’s costing 150k…nice.

1 Like

FAO @backinatracksuit

Stand by me just starting on Sky movies

1 Like

I watched that Conservative fucker Portillo there tonight as he traversed the Punjab.
Doubtless he’s the archetypical Colonial arsehole but he reined in their years of power, admitted some ethnic cleansing and carried it all off seamlessly.

He’s an aristocratic ponce but the scenery was jawdropping.

Lovely piece there on Comeragh mountain lamb on Neven Maguire

1 Like

Blaas now. What a wonderful County.

1 Like

Neven is an outrageous cunt of a man