Tonight's TV - Continuation of earlier drivel

I’d say once he gets his dinner in the evening and the ride once a year he’s happy enough.

12 Likes

A horrific cunt

She’d make shit of the place just to make sure she wasn’t being pushed around by Bannon.

2 Likes

The bit about her mother having been the last winner of housewife.of the year tells a lot

1 Like

She’s a woman who knows what she wants, but she’s got the wrong starchitect to do the job. Great tv, though…

She’s toying with him now

They should have just got an engineer in for what they want. You’d wonder did they ever watch the show.

I’d say the husband would’ve been happy to leave it the way it was

4 Likes

He said that at the start, “I think the house is grand…for me”

1 Like

I hope she realizes what sort of a cunt she comes across as as she’s watching this now :grimacing:

1 Like

The last lady on from chip was a cunt too.

All that money to be left with an electric hob

1 Like

Your man is fucking loaded I’d say

QS Lisa looked stunning at the end of the show…

4 Likes

This lady was from Limerick. Is that not where you’re from.

3 Likes

That didn’t disappoint.

2 Likes

The dopey bastard only met her 2 years ago. Big wedding laid on and 200k spent on his own house.

A disgrace of a man. But if say he was targetted. Lots of dopey cunts end up with badminded women like her

5 Likes

An out and out toilet brush. Complaining about chalk coloured windows when he probably cant tell the difference with the pink eye induced from years shovelling manure.

3 Likes

Pawn stars on itv4 has a bloody Sunday rubber bullet. They actually have a rough notion about norn Ireland.

The 27th Housewife of the Year…id say she knows her stuff…

Fuckin hell