Tonight's TV - Continuation of earlier drivel

I see a non-FOTF has made a balls of it on twitter by claiming her for tipp.

He is an Architect kid .

That Collins geebag :joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

:clap::clap:

11 Likes

She did not disappoint. I feel sorry for Padraig as he is a decent wellmeaning sort.

2 Likes

Hugely disappointing that a few of the neighbours didn’t feature. Might as well have been in Limerick.

I read today she’s the right side of 30!

I havent seen the show but I put the feelers out on the lady from Fermoy that got slated a while back … two independent witnesses with no connection to each other said she’s ‘lovely’ and ‘really, really nice lady’ … As I said, I didnt watch the show and have no reason to doubt those who I asked…

She was a dose. At least that is how she came across. Loving her 5 minutes of fame in front of the cameras. Husband was a gimp for coming across as a total walkover too mind

1 Like

I’d say every country lad knows 5 people like him

A lad that sold his family business for millions? It’s the Fermoy episode we are referring to. Not last night

1 Like

Correct.

Just saw some of this now, I worked with Katie a few years ago and she wasn’t the worst by any means,
I also worked with a really really sound girl who Room to improve made look like a cunt a few years ago

She reminded me a lot of me own mammy to be honest, Jaysus you can beat a Calor Kosangas winner, a real Irish mammy. Christ I miss mammy.

:man_teacher: :woman_teacher:

2 Likes

Was that another one of your famous tackie traps?

He sounds like @Horsebox

Just applauding your incredible skills of deduction, remarkable.

You’ve just confirmed the long held suspicion that you are a teacher, that you denied. :grin: