Tonight's TV - Continuation of earlier drivel

For a whole series? Excellent value for TV License holders.

2 Likes

For shame @horsebox, for shame.

I chuckled at it anyway, mate. I’m quite giddy here actually.

I don’t believe that

Thats what I gave him anyway, he was cheap at the price. He had great ideas about how to get more light into the basement, etc. You’d be mad not to get him.

3 Likes

Bollocks. So if the house is €300k to build the architect can expect €30k?

For all Bannon’s expertise and what he would normally cost your one from Tipp last week was intent on doing the opposite to whatever he said. He was trivial to the affair and like a fly on the wall really. Makes you wonder why she drafted him in at all. :thinking:

Edited or not she came across as an utter geebag.

1 Like

Was wondering that myself. They were acting like he was forced on them. I got a few quotes from architects and they charge a % based on construction costs from what I remember. Maybe there’s a tiered approach to billing.

She was from Limerick mate

It’s common for the architect to take into account what the client asks for, people in general would have different likes and needs

Yes but as he said himself they hired him for his opinion. They would have surely seen his programme so knew what his designs would be like. They had their own views but an engineer would have done what they were looking for.

Ah fuckit, I wouldn’t have been slow to draw an opinion of her either, as I kind of know her and found her to be a decent enough skin I’d be more tolerant,
In the bit I saw they gave him a few criteria that he completely ignored.
When we employed an architect he worked with us, planned around what we wanted, if he completely ignored us I’d have been pissed off

Horseshit. Friend of mine got him about five years ago

2.5k for concept/sketch
2.5k for planning and drawings
2.5k for tender drawings and manage tender
2.5k for Project management and signoff.

6 Likes

Price has gone up a lot since then, fair play to him doing so well.

Back then they couldn’t pay vets to shoot racehorses . The boom is back boy .

I thought Mickey Harte has a bit of Irish

Miriam sounds emotional

They cancelled Brendan O’Connor for this shit???

He’s on after

On after. Niamh horan is on