Tonight's TV - Continuation of earlier drivel

Gone but never forgotten.

RIP Flackie.

Enjoying the young offenders series. It’s probably a re run but I have only come across it.

2 Likes

+1

A great show. Funny duo, the thinking mans Rubberbandits.

Yeah very enjoyable in fairness.

The accents make it a lot more palatable than the rubberbandits

1 Like

And the lack of bags on their heads.

2 Likes

And the lack of sanctimonious preaching .

3 Likes

Yeah. There’s a nice little moral commentary in each one but the lack of plastic bags and preaching is a nice touch.

1 Like

I’m late to this young offenders caper. Is it based in Cork? Can’t seem to make out the accident, might be Limerick ?

Ah here

Well Runt

What accident?

1 Like

Hit and run. Drink driver.

2 Likes

And tonight we have Bridget and Eamon. Fuck me.

Along with Derry girls it’s signaled a return to form for heartwarming Irish comedy
I never logged it because of the shit adjudication but I saw Billy Murphy and the Guard acing a coffee in Blackrock village during the last good weather, Billy in particular seemed very happy with his new found fame.
Anything that brings the frank and Walters back to prominence has to be good

Crimecall just showed footage and description of a guy who kicked a taxi on exit, after a verbal argument with the driver… i really hope this hardened danger to society is apprehended soon.

If that’s as bad as things are out there we live in a very safe country. He threw a few fucks at the driver and a couple of kicks at the taxi. Frightening.

That sexual assault story in Harold’s Cross after was awful though. Creep just latched onto the poor girl as she was walking home.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YdLyA6G-cvA

It’s great to put a face to @gilgamboa

3 Likes