Tonight's TV - Continuation of earlier drivel

That drove me demented.

1 Like

That Dermot Brannon is an awful stones of a man

2 Likes

Tis some sign of modern Ireland that a lot of cunts find watching tight fisted narcissists getting a home renovation interesting .

I saw him a few weeks ago in Sean Moore Park, his son plays for the Na Fianna under 10s.

I didn’t log it in the celebrity spotting thread as the man is such a dildo.

He’s very enthusiastic.

He’s in New York gushing at apartments.

His house in Drumcondra was on the market a few weeks ago.

What’s worse is they have thrown some shit together on RTE2 where some no mark meets people who work for Rich people.

Do RTE realize that we still can’t afford to build a few houses or repair some water pipes.

This won’t end well .

Lethal weapon starting on channel 5+1

@Bartholemew_the_Ladd

I’ve missed this show about Myrtle Allen on RTE 1 due to the world cup shenanigans, have I missed anything? Should I watch it on +1?

No.

1 Like

Jaysus that thing on RTE2 after the World Cup. We interview Oirish people who work as scullery maids for the rich and famous.

3 Likes

Saw the trailer and changed channel.

Pathetic, obsequious arseholes.

1 Like

100k for an annual dating website subscription in Cannes, run by a Wexford woman. Stephen Nolan was smarter than we thought

No Stephen Nolan is a clown. That woman is smart

Yer man in a car worth 200k with only 1 headlight working on it

Celebrating a win on roulette and they’ve every square covered :expressionless: This might be a new low for RTE

1 Like

You’ve seen Bridget and Eamonn?

2 Likes

Would you believe I actually haven’t seen anything more than a clip here and there. I just assumed I’d hate it and never bothered