Tonight's TV - Continuation of earlier drivel

If Tommy made the cut, Damien Hayes will be seething if ommitted.

:grin:

TweEPO

2 Likes

Tommy’s only fuckin shtone mad about hurling :rofl:

This is great. A hape of lads in here trying awful hard to convince themselves otherwise.

1 Like

Some snub to Limerick so far .

“It’s an amazing feeling being all Ireland champions”

1 Like

I believe he said amazing amazing.

1 Like

The usual try hards… I’m not even watching and sounds brilliant. Can’t wait to catch up on it later.

You should be very proud of your input into this. :clap::clap::clap::clap:

1 Like

Hup… an asterisk after the first All Ireland.

“The hurlers were the Children of Lir - they fell off a horse and walked through the soft Celtic mist of Tir na nOg dreaming of representing their parish and their county in Croke Park, or alternatively, if they weren’t good enough, appearing in an ad for a premium brand of Irish liqueur chocolates, or chocolate liqueur, primarily aimed at the American diaspora market.”

1 Like

I’m thoroughly enjoying this hurling show. Well I was until Eamonn O’Shea popped up in full HD on my 42 inch. Jesus I got an awful fright.

2 Likes

Brilliant show. Unreal.

“You can’t explain what parish means to you if you’re from a place”.

“Your club jersey is the most important jersey you’ll ever pull on.”

:sleeping:

1 Like

The unionists up north will be scanning this programme hoping to get offended

There’s plenty of them on here offended already.

1 Like

Peter Robinson wants a united Ireland. I’d say he’s out banging a ball against a wall somewhere.

1 Like

Dick of the church :grinning::grinning::grinning:

Or someone allegedly

99 year old Dick Walsh rocking a gilet is the most interesting thing in this programme so far.

Ashamed to say we used to play run away knock (knock a dolly) on Eudie Coughlans House, he was a very grumpy man