Tonight's TV - Continuation of earlier drivel

That should have said Hewson, but hows ever. Do explain yourself.

Hume deserves all the credit in the world for his work towards peace on this island. Having warmongers like Blaire, thieving lying cunts like Ahearn and up his own hole ‘rockstars’ like Hewson does the programme and Hume a disservice. Lets not speak any more of clinton.

1 Like

You’re not obliged to like any of them, but Blair, Ahern and Clinton were all undeniably important figures in creating the political climate that enabled the signing of the Good Friday Agreement, pal.

1 Like

What did Whitney have to say about Humr anyway?

She got so emotional about it

3 Likes

Is Batts habit of spelling everybody’s name wrong hilariously deliberate or is he just a thick cunt?

I recall you saying before that all Bertie did was shake hands.

He probably didn’t do a whole lot more than that, but whatever he did was important. His presence created a climate of support for negotiations whereas Bruton’s presence was a poisonous one.

He was a good negotiator and conciliator with his labour relations background.

Him and Blair coming to power within two months of each other was crucial because the whole thing had stalled badly under Bruton and Major. Reynolds had already done a huge amount of ground work on the 26 county side and Ahern just needed to continue on were he had left off. Sure enough the second ceasefire happened within a month of him becoming Taoiseach.

7-07 v Antrim AISF .

I am very much enjoying series 2 of The Wine Show. It’s a very interesting and amusing production, particularly if you watch it with a decent Pinot Noir in your hand.

For those who have never seen Limerick win a hurling final tune in to Reeling in the years on Friday evening at 6.30 as we reach the year 1973. My abiding memory of it involves it being a hoor of a wet day and a tremendous performance from Pat Hartigan at f/b for the Shannonsiders. Kilkenny were short a few…

Timely I feel…

1 Like

Fleadh TV on TG4 this week has been excellent. Michael McGoldrick is a class musician…

1 Like

First Dates Ireland on e4 now,my first time ever seeing this version, Jesus Christ, typical paddy effort

this is very hard to watch, some big fat one from Dublin and a absolute roaster from Longford, I hope my British friends are not watching this, I am so embarrassed

1 Like

another couple on now, a ginger and a some dolly bird, yer man is acting like a child, I sub consciously picked up a cushion and hid my face behind such was the embarrassment

Lads
What the fuck is going on on 3e?

Decent show on BBC1 tonight first of a six parter called the bodyguard. Made by same team as line of duty.

Pamela, like most of her sex life, is getting torn asunder

It’s car crash stuff

Watching this property documentary on RTÉ here about residents of Oxmntown Road, Stonybatter. Conor Pope of the Irish Times on it with his partner Sonia Harris-Pope. Is she the daughter of Anne Harris ex Sindo? I recall the Sindo had a young breed of journalists doing lifestyle type pieces around 15-20 years ago and I’m pretty sure Sonia daughter of Anne had a NOTW style kiss and tell story about scoring a young John O’Shea when he was on a lads’ holiday in Spain.