Tonight's TV - Continuation of earlier drivel

Why do SF continue sending this mare out to batt for them on The Tonight Show?

Some documentary about George Best on BBC 2 now.

Not trying to ruin it for you but he was fond of drink & liked to ride blondes .

1 Like

Don’t we all?

3 Likes

Bbc 2 warsaw?

2 Likes

Iptv mate

Rocky IV on RTE2.

1 Like

Is that the one with the big drugged Russian?

Hector in Cambodia on TG4 now

Dolph Lundgren, a mathematical genius who was destined for Harvard and world domination until he bumped into Grace Jones and saw the light.

Rocky 4 in the Capital cinema in Cork had people begin chanting during the big fight,it was bedlam

1 Like

By the hokey!

Dirty rotten cunts in Sky movies. They’ve had die hard on for the last week. Die hard is one of those movies one watches between Christmas and new year. I’ve watched it now. I’ll have to write a strongly worded letter. They’ve ruined Christmas before it even began.
Cunts

The Hustler is on one of the Sky movie channels … one of the greatest movies of all time.

3 Likes

Ciaran Carey on Laochra Gael there now. Followed by a rerun of the greatest All Ireland hurling victory since the GAA founded.

5 Likes

I haven’t watched this back since. Jaysus how did it end up being so squeaky bum from here.

Fucking doorbell went just when I was settling into it. Elderly couple from next door.
Still though I have half a bottle of whiskey on me so not all bad. Herself bought me the dvd for Christmas so I’ll throw it on Stephens day. Might even throw on a tape of the 73 final

Have the full live broadcast recorded. Will be watching the whole thing over the next few days. :brendanback: :pint:

3 Likes

Ah I have the whole thing as well. Truth be told I’ve watched that Canning free countless times and it still turns the shit sideways in me

6 Likes

Watched the entire thing the Monday after it, then twice since. Watched the parade a nice few times (Ger Loughnanne’s spiel is spine tingling) and the Canning free about 100 times. Every single time I get emotional. It really was something else.

5 Likes

Watching an episode of the Royle family called Joes crackers. Never saw it before. Quality stuff

1 Like