Tonight's TV - Continuation of earlier drivel

Mort still wearing the Mayo tracksuit :smile:

That was absolute scutter.

A few lads changing their hobby in their 30s .

I’d say that bird is hard work .

What’s this show ye are on about?

They’re made for each other

I’ve complained about that programme before. Cassidy and Mortimer are very similar.

Rice is a different class though. Team first.

Is Mortimer a fitness instructor? He surely didnt need to go all the way to Dublin for that?

Now I remember why I fell asleep waiting for League Sunday, it was this shit.

He runs the gym in Parnell’s gaa club. they gave him a nice wedge and cushy number so he would transfer and play for them.

1 Like

The bird has tasted the bright lights of the northside, you couldnt go back and run a gym in Castlebar after that.

Roddy Doyle was spot on when he said Gah was only a time filler between football seasons for Irish people.

1 Like

This twerp was standing in for Matt Cooper on the radio today. He was a big fan of the Prodigy according to himself.

He has a very strange accent.

1 Like

Did you know he has a catalog of music he has recorded on spotify. Three albums worth

1 Like

This Alan Partridge thing is pure scutter.

Flogging a dead horse at this stage

Ah for fuck sake the “joke” was clapped out 20 years ago.

An absolute collection of Cunts on the Tonight Show. Ivan the only entity on display.

Why does abortion have to raise its dirty head on a regular basis here. As a person who voted no i cant understand it. It was a 65/35 vote in favour.
Its done dusted. I would not go within 10 miles within a protest outside a clinic.

1 Like