Tonight's TV - Continuation of earlier drivel

Now that is a prize and a half.

Was gutted at the time, me being a 20 year old student living over a fish shop in Waterford, that heating oil could’ve been the making of me.

1 Like

Point taken.

Speaking as a married man in his mid 30s I see the attractiveness of such a prize today.

Tipsy? Merry? Stocious? Legless? Paralytic? Blackout?

Ah it was a great prize, ran for months before it was won. All you had to do was answer 3 questions correctly, no internet back then though.

The INTERNET happened .

Escobar’s hitman RT ,guy is being interviewed,admitted stuffing 250 ppl and considers himself a religious guy( on tonight)

Deirdre O Kane here on Ray D’Arcy. She looks like she’s had a stroke down her left side

She’s an anti Semite too. She’s sending charity money to Gaza.

Very inappropriate routine here.

Switch over to Jonathan Ross please. Naomi Campbell is on.

The great David Gray :clap:

I worked at 5 David Gray concerts in a row in Marley Park in either 2001 or 2002. I could never listen to the cunt again after that. He’s fair milked the Irish for everything he can, and back to do it again now.

Pilgrim Hill on Tg4.
Wonderful film

2 Likes

Flicking through the channels here trying to find something to watch and I landed on this Dr. Pimple Popper thing. Sweet Jebus :nauseated_face::nauseated_face::nauseated_face:
There’s a one here and they are after removing an alien from her back.
Three years the stupid cunt let this thing grow on her back and she’s only getting it looked at now :joy:
Murica.
Fucking rank, yet strangely compelling in a weird way

1 Like

@Fagan_ODowd there was an auld lad from Dunmore East on First Dates last night. Was it yourself?

Well fuck it away.

Some comedian called Martin Beans Ward trying and failing to be funny on Ivan and Matt

Saw it disgusting boy but watched it waiting, waiting and finally she dragged this lump of alien life form out of one lady’s back - my God - also another sham had tits in reverse,below his shoulder blades - I mean FFS imagine not doing anything prior for years to sort it ?

Did she try that Elemis body wash, isn’t there a middle aged lad here hasn’t had a blackhead in the couple of months he’s been using the face wash?