Tonight's TV - Continuation of earlier drivel

In third level now. Was diagnosed with a brain tumor in 6th year and had to be operated on so he couldn’t do the leaving. Looking forward to writing a book and doing some public speaking.

3 Likes

Blue planet lads on rte2 right now. Fucking tusk fish!

Right now, on Channel 5, they are broadcasting a live father- to-son kidney transplant…

2 Likes

Good show on here on BBC4 about Chas and Dave.

The Shawshank Redemption on TV3

Inter county GAA players around the country are glued to their screens

2 Likes

Dave was sampled by Eminem and the Wu Tang Clan

1 Like

One of these years I’ll watch it.

Stetsons and stillettos :joy::joy::joy: what in the name of fuck is this. I think I saw a few minutes of it before and it wasn’t this bizarre :joy:

Yeehaw

That thick cunt Aodhan ORiordan on tv3 there. Matt Cooper giving it big licks about Trumps visit as well

Do not turn on BBC1 :nauseated_face:

Shitting his pants more like. He is a desperate cunt.

Chuck Berry on BBC4 now. Unreal guitarist and performer.

Tommy tiernan. Eddie Izzard.

Tommy is a great man to ask a question. Has eddie questioning himself.

Tiernan is a natural at dealing with people

What started as a fairly shit show is actually very good now. Same with Paul McGrath a few weeks back. The fact that TT seems not to give a shit about who he insults but has he cop on to know when to stay silent makes for decent TV.

He could do with getting rid of these sketches. Been shit every time I’ve seen them

You’d love to believe it’s not staged. The time he had Christy from Aslan with a big drum kit about 5 yards away with Aslan printed on it wouldn’t fill you with confidence.

He definitely didn’t have a clue who Harrington was here now