Tonight's TV - Continuation of earlier drivel

I enjoy it for what it is still. I’m a season into Elementary, a welcome addition alright.

The centenary concert is just starting on RTE1 (1020)

South park special olympics episode :joy: Timmmmmaaaaaayyyyy

1 Like

Watching this again. They did a great job with it. The execution scenes to the drumbeats was very evocative. Simple and effective

Watched Silent Witness over last few nights on BBC. Can’t believe I’d never seen before. V good.

Go away!
One of the best known bbc series over the past 15 years or so. Was better with the previous cast.

Look up waking the dead for an excellent series in a similar vein.

1 Like

Yeah bizarre that I’d never seen it…about 20 series of it as well. Don’t ask me how I’d missed it.

Always thought waking the dead was a science fiction show…another one for the list so!

BBC do great stuff. Line of duty excellent as well

Eamon Dunphy is on Tonight with Mick Clifford. :grinning:

Any tears yet ???

Tommy Tiernan show on where he doesn’t know who the guests are till they arrive in front of him.

He’s currently trying to keep conversation going with Vogue Williams.

May be a repeat. He hasn’t a notion who she is.

She’s well able for him in fairness.

She’s very tall

His first guest was Christy Dignam.

There is an Aslan drum kit in the studio…of course Tommy has no idea who his guests are going to be :rollseyes:

Vogue’s legs though :clap: :clap:

1 Like

Is the theme of tonight’s show Heroin?

Scumbag

Vogue’s legs though :clap: :clap:
[/quote]

Savage

Christy is a great bit of stuff. Up and sang a Pavarotti number. Not a bother on him.

1 Like

Full hand motions and all?

Russell Howard. Fucking hell, they have a lad with a plastic bag on his head on the late late and Russell on a class Z show of a Thursday night.

3 Likes

Not really, but he did a fair job of it considering it was off the cuff.

1 Like