Tonight's TV - Continuation of earlier drivel

:joy::joy::joy::joy: Jesus I haven’t heard that one since my school days

The Handmaid’s Tale starting now on C4. Looks like a fairly big budget effort.

Redwater is an abomination.

I’m going to sleep through it on the couch.

cc @iron_mike

1 Like

Documentary on James Bond and Roger Moore on BBC 4 there now. Cc @Tassotti

Tough watching on Claire Byrne at the moment. Various fuck ups by Tusla and general poor practice by them. Horrendous shit.

Car crash stuff

Was that any use? I recorded it.

More depressing than anything else. Tusla operate ln some kind of bizarre happy-clappy world where nothing bad happens kids when they’re off at the weekend.

1 Like

Sorry, was the handmaid’s tale I was on about

Watched The Wizard of Lies last night about Bernie Madoff, with De Niro and Michelle Pfeiffer.
It’s all very well done, De Niro is De Niro and Pfeiffer even though she’s playing a woman well in her 60’s with her life falling down around her, is still very attractive. But, what was the point of it? Nothing new, didn’t actually explain how Madoff did it. It’s decent if you have nothing else to watch (I have about 10 Grand Designs, various Gardeners Worlds and some GAA to watch, but Mrs Fitzy wanted to watch this), but not something you’d invest much in.

Waheeeyyy

I was wondering who would cop it, bravo @Julio_Geordio

there’s some serious shit going down in Corrie this week, some serious issues being dealt with

Is Bethany ok?

tomorrow night

Louis Theroux on Jimmy Saville on RTE2 now. Sick cunt of a man,

1 Like

Watching it at the moment. Well produced. Competent performances. But yeah, ultimately it seems a bit pointless.

Coronation Street is dealing with a very disturbing issue

Nick Tilsley is having a mental breakdown

A grand film on Film4 there called 2 guns, enjoying it with a Magnum* here

*It’s actually a Lidl copy of a Magnum and tastes even better

2 Likes