Tonight's TV - Continuation of earlier drivel

How many episodes are in it,next weeks injury and recovery one looks interesting.Darra O is wasted on tg4,he’s way better than what RTE have to offer.He made a great show for TG4 about the Gaa in the states,it was highly entertaining.

He is too dry for tv

Fellow project financiers might be interested in the Spotlight programme on BBC2 NI now about PFI in the 6 counties.

I reckon Dara would be a good presenter in The Sunday Game. Far better than Cahill or Lyster.

1 Like

You’re not setting a very high bar there. But you are indeed correct.

The bar I set was the current presenters.

Silly me.

Anyone would be better. Dara would be infinitely better. Problem is RTE dont want that, they want Des’ horseshit.

Full metal Jacket just after starting on TCM there now.

Half an hour in now, Mike.

Yea but tis on a break.

Fury on RTE 2 isn’t half bad, you’d stay watching it anyway

Escape from Alcatraz about to start there on TCM
A cracking movie.

The 51 raid on Crimecall now.

Cc @Bandage @Rocko @ChocolateMice

Very distressing viewing see the reconstruction of my friends’ lives being threatened, guns to their heads and knives to their throats. I think the two TFK posters who had a right laugh at it at the time were struck by bad karma shortly after this horrific incident.

Surely the IRA TFK brigade can extract some form of restorative justice ?

Too risky after the grotesque Jonathan Dowdall sentencing.

1 Like

No volunteer ever worried about a prison sentence while engaging in active service .

Just flicked on the TV and that Donal Skehan chap was on. Is he for real or is it some kind of spoof? his programme was called meals in minutes or something. So he roasted a marinated chicken and a barley salad. The chicken took an hour to roast, throw in prep time of 30 to marinate and prepare the chicken how the fuck is it meals in minutes. He also mentioned the chicken should sit in the marinate for 12 hours in the fridge. The barley for the salad needed to be boiled for an hour also. Yeah nice one Donal thanks for that.

He’s an awful fucking lesbian.

2 Likes

His oul lad will tell you he can barely boil an egg. Total bluffer.

2 Likes