Tonight's TV - Continuation of earlier drivel

He’ll never be half the man his mother is

1 Like

Donal was a wanna be for years- tried his hand at boybands and other ventures to reach stardom, but failed… Through contacts he becomes RTEs poster boy for cooking when he’d barely cook an egg… He has rightly made it now tho, he’s in with Jamie Oliver and a few other projects… I suppose he had the balls, or desperation, to go for it and he got it… You can’t blame the kid really, he’s a harmless fella. I’d blame the gee bags in RTE that gave him the gig over someone that actually knows what they are doing and not following a how to cook for tards cook book.

Donal is god looking, successful and has a few quid, that drives Mick the Muldoon mental

2 Likes

I don’t think you understand what restorative justice is!

I do . I think you mightn’t understand how the concept is applied on occasion in the O6.

A few chumps saying that he can’t boil an egg. Don’t they realise it’s not culinary skills but charisma and screen presence that counts

I can’t boil an egg. Nor would I want to. But I am a wonderful cook.

3 Likes

Nice scheduling synergies here between ITV and Channel 4.

14 Likes

Someone needs to give you a leg up for the tenth

Done

American Gangster just starting on RTE2.

Good film.

I’m just after watching the purge election year there now.

Decent enough I thought

Green mile just after starting on Sky movies.
A stone cold classic

2 Likes

There’s a documentary about Johnny Giles on RTÉ 1 after the news. Sport journalist types who’ve seen preview screenings have generally been giving it great praise on social media but would they have the moral courage to say otherwise? I think I’ll watch it though.

1 Like

Deepest apologies.

You’re an odd cunt

This lad has just met God

1 Like

Footage of the Limerick game at Dalymount when @Phil_Leotardo saw Giles and Dunphy

1 Like

That was a lovely opening segment at Elland Road

Some cracking archive footage in this so far.

1 Like