Tonight's TV

Potentially interesting show about Stalingrad on BBC4 utterly fucking ruined by that eejit Peter Snow and his son Dan.

I watched a bit of that and found it very annoying.

I must say that I found the Stalingrad program quite good did not worry about the Snows

ā€œSharknadoā€ on syfy :smiley: its the worst bit of TV ever made I want to switch over but I cant

:clap:

Similar story myself. So hilarious. :slight_smile:

Similar story myself. So hilarious. :)[/quote]
Tara Reid looks like shit, sheā€™d still get it though

Sanders from the origional 90210 is putting in a sterling performance as Finlay ā€œThe Finā€ shepard.

Boogie Nights on Sky Movies Select now.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RTvWZn95mZQ

When Ali Came To Ireland on RTE1 before. Good insight. Promoter Butty seemed like some chancer.

Fascinating show just finished on Channel 4 +1 about two parents differing on the treatment for their child who had a brain tumour. Courts and all involved.

BBC 4 now. John Cooper Clarke documentary

Good man, got to record it. Saw him at Glastonbury a few years ago, he still has it and took care of a few hecklers too.

Bastard. Iā€™d love to see him. Heā€™s a legend.

I forget who he was clashing with, but Phil Leotardo and the rest went to watch some random band, Cooper Clarke was playing in a small tent, no way was I missing him. Randomly enough he told a few gags about Limerick, I was tempted like a little school girl to scream out and let him know I was from Limerick bit I resisted as heā€™d probably have just told me to fuck off.

fucking legend

Fucking awful

What was, mate?

Grand Torino the second time of watchingā€¦the Asian kid or what ever country heā€™s from couldnā€™t act for shit

Dear oh dear, Faldo. Weā€™ll agree to differ.

Iā€™d question
your intelligence, integrity and intensity,
your perception of prolificity, prose and your propensity
to devalue spoken word as a viable entity,
Cos heā€™s an oracle who delivers phenomenal alacrity,
To express his love and also his animosity
While enlightening those ensconsed in ignoramosity.

And being from Salford, I doubt heā€™s an Everton fan

I really liked this film until tonightā€¦maybe itā€™s because Iā€™m in shit formā€¦
Like eastwoods character and his one liners but that fucking kid really annoyed me tonight!