Tonight's TV

Caught the end of that, didn’t realise that there was a living child of one of the executed, if it was anyone but Mallin he’d be on a pedastal for the year.
Bit of a history overload in the house, the wife won’t watch anything else about 1916 with me and we are a one telly house. Spent the day in Dublin yesterday hoping to have a good look around by myself but my research was terrible, Collins barracks was closed and the GPO exhibition doesn’t start till next week, spent a while in the Ambassador exhibition which seems to be curated by Sinn Fein, wouldn’t bother my arse with it if anyone is interested

1 Like

I was caught by that myself, Collins’ barracks not open on a Monday… I wouldn’t blame the wife either, I’m getting sick of hearing 1916 myself.

1 Like

That’s what you get for not seeking the advice of tfk experts.

There was a decent fly on the wall doc made about Portumna from around 2003

What was the one with the Galway footballers in 98,A month of Sundays or something,that was fairly good

A year til Sunday

4 Likes

I think it was made by the lad that did the mayo end of toughest trade.

He was the Galway sub goalie that year. Hence the access.

one of the Comers?

Pat Comer. IIRC he’s made a few apart from that Galway one, he did one on the Dublin fella who managed Barca, there was one on Munster Rugby, one on Seán Óg etc.

2 Likes

“Clash of the Ash”

1 Like

Eat the Peach

Great call! Filmed in Fermoy in the mid 80s. Haven’t seen this in about 20 years.

https://youtu.be/H1biWm0lqnQ

1 Like

Miriam’s over in Brussels :rollseyes:

1 Like

Eoin Walsh is a gimp.

Look at him staring at this lad talking!

3 Likes

He reminds me of a priest on the parachute episode of Fr Ted

3 Likes

2 detestable cunts

Olaf likes talking about social media

Olaf :joy:

I’d say that Eoin lad is a weird cunt after he’s had a few drinks. The type of lad who’d stick in you over a perceived slight from months previous.