We had a Top 10 Dublin pubs discussion on here before:
Now that I'm married and middle-aged (how much things change in a year) I suppose half my goings-out either start or take place completely in a restaurant somewhere. So where's good to go.
I like the following city-centre eateries:
- L'Ecrivain: been there once, very expensive but the food is fucking top class. Rabbit was awesome
- Winding Stairs: actually a bit disappointed with it but want to like it so I'm keeping it on my favoured list until I go again and decide whether it's good or not
- Dobbins: haven't been there since it was done up but a fine place altogether
- Diep le Shaker: not generally a big "foreign food" eater but this place is smashing
Places I've never been but want to go to:
- Chapter One
- Shanahan's on the Green
Places I don't like:
- Brasserie 66: meh
- Fallon & Byrne
- Dunne and Crescenze or however it's spelled.