Top 10 Irish Restaurants (that spidey visited in a week )

:open_mouth:

Grown what? A fanny?

6 Likes

Sigh. I bring these things on myself, I really do.

1 Like

What does @Rocko think of all this?

1 Like

@TreatyStones 58 is the target.

I kinda get the feeling that @Bandage seems to be distancing himself from @Rocko lately. Bandage is socially upwardly mobile and is probably starting to move in circles that @Rocko would not be comfortable in. I’d imagine @Rocko finds this quite hurtful as he would’ve stuck by @Bandage when he was a helmet-headed virgin and @Rocko was courting his future wife.

Interesting to see how this plays out or if @Rocko will respond to my fucking post about not being able to vote properly in COTY.

5 Likes

You’re dealing with mental midgets here Bando. You’re doing very well not to drop to their level.

2 Likes

That’s harsh, I bet you’ve never even met this group of couples that you’ve just abused

It’s all popping pills and Dublin Bikes for @Horsebox but he doesn’t realise some of us can’t lead such hedonistic lifestyles.

2 Likes

I have never been mate.

I hope you have an enjoyable meal wherever you choose

3 Likes

I’m perfectly fine with the trajectory of Bandage’s life. I can conceive of no actions he would take for which he would not enjoy my full support. He’s a wonderful specimen.

4 Likes

Cringe

1 Like

Does your missus work with Donal skehan or something

I dined in 777 tonight and I got the BBQ Pork for mains. It was a tiny little portion more akin to starter size and it tasted average enough too. I was still starving afterwards so I nipped across the road to get an oreo doughnut and a coffee in Aungier Danger. Delightful.

3 Likes

True love :clap:

1 Like

Hope you enjoyed it pal. They are some stuff. The strain you are putting on your pancreatic beta cells would concern me though especially in light of strangers mistaking you for Malcolm Glazer recently.

2 Likes

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7yGgBv5sOYM

Think you’re mixing up Glazer and Sir Bobby, pal.

1 Like

You made a right hames of cutting that thumb nail.

1 Like

@gilgamboa
Went to Elbow Lane last night with Ms Locke. Yeah, it was grand. Had the t bone, over seasoned but cooked well. Disappointing dessert. Herself said the wine was good. Not sure I’d be back too soon.
2/5

Sounds disappointing