Top 10 Irish Restaurants (that spidey visited in a week )

I purposely ate a tiny lunch today. I’m a huge fan of the establishment and yet again it was top class.

Soup, Scallops :heart_eyes:, Beef & Chocolate Truffle Slice.

In fairness portions up to the Beef were small but real tasty. The Beef a revelation.

a 4oz steak? you want 2 or 3 of them

And a short rib too, pal.

You were clapping Kev on the back yesterday for eating a thimble of shepherds pie.

3 Likes

Had a late lunch is Cafe Di Napoli beside pearse street station today. A lovely open plan dining room and the food was excellent and very reasonable.

Two glasses of red, brushetta, calamari for starters, a large pizza between 2 and change out of 40 euro.

5 Likes

Eating at one Percy square on Friday night.
I’ll be sure to keep you all updated.

Smashing place for a leisurely coffee too

2 Likes

Are you staying there as well??

We are.

1 Like

Here’s what’s going on in Wythenshawe tonight. 8pm. A man outside Moor Road chippy giving pony rides for a pound
:slight_smile:
Well feel at home in limerick.
/original/3X/1/8/189b1817cfa39d15781aabd618d0504ece378b0a.mp4

2 Likes

Cistin Eile in Wexford town :clap:

Absolutely ridiculously superb. Possibly the best restaurant in the South East behind Sha Roe.

Interesting, I’ll check that out next time. There’s some very fine restaurants in Waterford as well.

Lolz

1 Like

+1

Lovely spot bro. I dine there often with our resident Italian IT gimp

I’m intrigued.

Mainly because Aldridge Lodge is the best restaurant I’ve ever eaten in.

Had a splendid dining experience in The Green Hen tonight. First time eating there in a good few years but I think all attendees enjoyed @LetterkennyMan ‘s engagement celebration dinner. We had pre and post dinner drinks in Ths Westbury. Similar vibe to the pubs I was in yesterday in the environs of Celtic Park.

2 Likes

Engagement celebration dinner :laughing:

10 Likes

I know. @Bandage is some fanny.

Nothing can prepare you for Limerick mate.