Top 10 Irish Restaurants (that spidey visited in a week )

did you at least buy them a Christmas sausage roll?

I don’t like to be judgemental, but I’d say they eat for free.

2 Likes

I was in an establishment last weekend where a punter who had food and drinks paid at the bar. The manager of the establishment processed his card payment and the punter left a decent sized cash tip. The manager put it in his back pocket discreetly despite the fact that the majority of the service was provided by the waiters and waitresses.

Bad form I thought.

2 Likes

Theft imho.

2 Likes

utterly cuntish behaviour

i wonder did that poor young lady think you were going to be waiting for her outside to ‘give her a spin on the back of your motorbike’ ?

even in greggs theyd be looking for more than a fiver for that particular service

1.It was more than a fiver
2. It was McDonald’s
3. She was actually quite pretty in a northern way.
4. I was morto.

1 Like

1. a step up in class from greggs?
  2. i.e. she had a filthy look about her
  3. story of your life :smiley:

In a word.

Name and shame. The Ivy?

O’Neills, Maynooth

Are you sure he didn’t throw it into the pot for tips to be split up later?

I didn’t keep an eye on him for the rest of the night but he certainly didn’t do so in the aftermath of receiving the tip even though he would have had time to do so.

1 Like

Decent grub in fairness with a few pints

**[quote=“farmerinthecity, post:2224, topic:5762, full:true”]
I was in an establishment last weekend where a punter who had food and drinks paid at the bar. The manager of the establishment processed his card payment and the punter left a decent sized cash tip. The manager put it in his back pocket discreetly despite the fact that the majority of the service was provided by the waiters and waitresses.

Bad form I thought.
[/quote]

Pity it’s too late for a COTY nomination

Breakfast in the Ivy this morning. Eggs royale. I would have been as well sticking to the Huel.

5/10.

4 Likes

I’m waiting on a delivery here, I am giving up solid food for a month

1 Like

No, you are giving up solid shites for a month.

The corporate gladhanding has started early this year.