Top 10 Irish Restaurants (that spidey visited in a week )

I never heard of it but it’s a two star Michelin restaurant,
That picture is disgusting, not the moss or the ceramics, the dirty claws, I just can’t believe a restaurant like that would land that in front of you, it’s like a visual punchline

Id agree. I think (hope) it’s a pisstake. Goes to show what way it’s gone that we’re not actually sure though.

2 Likes

Genuinely not a pisstake.

I just can’t believe it, he’s at least messed with the presentation for shock value.

That would have gone viral by now, I assume everybody who ate there that night had it as well? It’s set menu right?

You’re a fucking liar mate, and so is your fucking mate.

1 Like

This has taken an expected turn :man_shrugging:

I’ve done some research on the forums behalf (I never doubted Fagan) and it would appear to be a genuine picture from Liath.

1 Like

I’d say he ran out of pigeon breast and threw in the legs. The only problem is that pigeon legs are a lot skinnier than battery farm chicken wans

Messed with presentation? He’s been given a pair of chicken talons to gnaw on :flushed:

:flushed::flushed::flushed:

A few lads on here would love to have a plate like that.

It’s like something out of Angela’s Ashes

1 Like

I wonder how much lads get mugged off for that

Ah you’ve been to far more of those restaurants than I have, you know they’re all about presentation and colour etc,
So even if it’s not to your taste the plate looks like a piece of art, that’s just disgusting

Checked their website. It’s looks nearly as bad as the food does.

180pp for the tasting menu. You can pay another 240pp for the prestige wine pairing.

This is starting to feel like a seminal moment.

what they have done there is remodelled the breast meat to look like that

5 Likes

:joy::joy::joy::joy:

“ we all partied”

1 Like
1 Like