Top 10 Irish Restaurants (that spidey visited in a week )

bootcut jeans?

only dingo jeans, preferably stonewashed

A few of the cunts will try it all right. We’ll have to ditch them.

no thanks,

Huel followed by apple tart.

@Fagan_ODowd, have you a share in the Ivy?

I don’t.

Are you being paid by the Ivy to be “an influencer”?

I’m not.

Did you give a tip?

Yes I did.

1 Like

I take a half day on a biennial basis for the Ryder Cup opening ceremony so took the opportunity to have a late lunch in The Chophouse beforehand. I haven’t been there in ages but the food was absolutely splendid.

1 Like

Did you ever have a breakfast in Finnegan’s in Annacot…

Never mind…

2 Likes

The four newcomers are: Clanbrassil House (Clanbrassil Street, Dublin); Tartare Café & Wine Bar (Galway City); Brownes (Tuam) and Dillon’s (Timoleague, Cork).

Others, all of which retain Bib Gourmand status from earlier years, are 1826 Adare (Adare); Aldridge Lodge (Duncannon); Bastion (Kinsale); Chart House (Dingle); Copper Hen (Tramore); The Courthouse (Carrickmacross); Giovannelli (Killorglin); Kai (Galway City); Morrissey’s (Doonbeg); Sha-Roe Bistro (Clonegal) and TwoCooks (Sallins).

In Dublin City, Bastible (South Circular Road); Craft (Terenure); Delahunt (Camden Street); Etto (Merrion Row); Pichet (Trinity Street); Pigeon House (Clontarf); Pig’s Ear (Nassau Street); Forest & Marcy (Ranelagh) and Richmond (Portobello) retain their Bib Gourmand status.

In Northern Ireland, Clenaghans Restaurant, near Aghalee, Co. Antrim joins the list of seven Michelin Bib Gourmand establishments in the province.

Retaining their awards from last year are Fontana and Noble (both Holywood); Wine & Brine (Moira); Belfast’s Deanes at Queen’s, Bar+Grill at James’ Street South, and Home in Wellington Place.

H’an Aldridge! H’an ta fuck!

Aldridge Lodge and Sha-Roe - 2 of the best restaurants in Ireland :clap:

Three new Michelin star resteraunts in Ireland tonight. All three in Cork

One in Baltimore
One in Ballydehob

And wait for it…

…the emperor of japans pal got one…get in!!

2 Likes

He owes that star to me.

I was about to type that.
That Emporer of Japan rumour really gave him a boost, far better than his own story about doing shepherds pie in an Irish pub.

1 Like

Rumour :thinking:

Hon the Japs