Top 10 Irish Restaurants (that spidey visited in a week )

I had 2 drinks, followed by a nap, followed by dinner.

1 Like

You passed out at the table?

18 Likes

:grin:

I lolzd at that, as it was true

1 Like

The food is the UK is utter, utter swill.

I was over for a Sales Meeting a few years back and the commercial director, an Irish lady, told me that she likes to eat out in restaurants. I asked her where and she mentioned Harvester so I stopped listening.

WHERE’s ME SCHTEAK?

3 Likes

AND ME FUCKIN HASSLEBANK SPUDS.

4 Likes

This is better than some of those MacRoaster stories themselves. Life imitating “art”.

Not you @artfoley

1 Like

Did the sales manager have a sex change in the middle of that story?

3 Likes

:rollseyes:

I had lunch in the Shelbourne earlier this week for the first time. A fine experience, had a superb Caesar salad and the ambience was top class. Wasn’t all that pricey* either considering the top class service.

Will be going back again

*aside from the 7 euro for a 750 ml bottle of sparkling water.

1 Like

The highlight of a meal in a hotel was a Caesar salad? I’d hate to see what the main was like.
Not a fan of dining in hotels - they charge top price for mediocre fare because a) you’ve nowhere else to go or b) you’ve a meal included as part of your stay.

3 Likes

It was a lunch on a Tuesday afternoon. All I had was a Caesar salad which was top class. I had assumed that the place would be stuffy and pompous based on its reputation but found it to be a very charming place and was pleasently surprised

2 Likes

Spidey is to ating what farmer was to cuntish dreary music back in the day. Pompous overinflated view of his own opinion.

2 Likes

Andy’s is still there.

The best restaurant in Monaghan at the moment, better even than the Batched Loaf, is the Indian.

Last time I was in Monaghan I had a lovely meal in Taste of Tuscany.

McDonald’s this morning guys.

1 Like

Not an Irish Restaurant, there’s clearly an ASDA in the background.

There was 100% British and Irish beef in my breakfast.

And it’s 100% not Ireland beneath your feet.

Hang your head in shame.