Top 10 Irish Restaurants (that spidey visited in a week )

Lunch at Gilbauds on a Saturday is hard bet.
I’ll be there myself before the rugby on Sat March 18.
I can’t get a ticket for that but my dad and Bro are going, so will get them lunch and watch in the pub with my older Bro after. Bus back to Galway then.
Then Galway vs Londonderry in the football in chume on Sunday.
Edit, was planning on club all Irelands on paddys day, but since Tommys were robbed by a sneaky clare shower who played for fifty mins as opposed to ten, I’m not sure I’ll bother.

1 Like

FFS

Fagan and I had this placed sussed

i can reveal it is not as good as Ernie says - as revealed by 2 colleagues

Your

I’m going there for a pre theatre on Saturday. I shall give a full report by CoB on Sunday.

Looking forward to it

1 Like

Rugby? - you prick.

And FYI - It is called Derry now - you prick.

1 Like

I’ve not been, my sister would be quite discerning and an awful lot less contrary than @Fagan_ODowd, she was fierce impressed, thought a new restaurant might be a nice voucher to get.

Sorry about the you’re @Fagan_ODowd I can only assume it was an autocorrect as I’d be careful about that class of thing on here. I’ll get you back soon.

Greenhouse is very good. Understated and classy. Dax is also very good. Unless your pal is a gimp don’t buy him a voucher for Shanahans or Guilbauds

2 Likes

I’d wait to see if a restaurant was a stayer before buying a voucher for it. You’d be a bit sick to be sitting on a voucher for a place that shut its doors after 6 months. Which is very common in the trade.

And here’s me thinking the maggot was too small for the hook

1 Like

I knew what you were at, old stock.

1 Like

I suspected as much me oul pal.

:laughing:

Any more suggestions, guys?

Maybe lingerie?

3 Likes

It’s grand bro - don’t need anything.

1 Like

A voucher FFS. Pity you are not close enough to him to actually take him out for a bit of grub.

“hey mate, thanks for helping me out last week, would you like to go out for dinner?”

“ehhhh fuck off you weirdo”

1 Like

FFS sake. I want to shout him a night out with his other half.

Maybe he could give him a book of homemade coupons. 1 hour of bandage time

2 Likes