Top 10 Irish Restaurants (that spidey visited in a week )

Best Chinese restaurant in Ireland Fagan. They do the food for the Chinese embassy I believe.

They used to but not any more according to my Chinese friend.

What’s proper Chinese food like Fagan, I presume nothing like your average Mings court/garden/Finglas etc

It was the best spicebag I ever had.

1 Like

:rofl:

Would you not have chanced the chicken balls?

:joy::joy::joy:

I was tempted to have a breast of chicken curry and chips but I went with the spicebag in the end

2 Likes

The Kung Po in Beijing is a tad different from the Kung Po in Bruff.

1 Like

I’d imagine

Are the non pretend Chinese resturants on Parnell street in Dublin still going. ?

Always much safer going for the breast, you wouldn’t know what they’d be throwing into the other one

Does he tip well?

Had a thoroughly enjoyable Sunday lunch in Campagne earlier to round off another splendid Kilkenomics weekend. 3 courses for €34. I had the chicken liver and foie gras parfait thingy to start, beef for my main course and an apple something or other for dessert. I wasn’t paying too close attention to what my companions were eating.

1 Like

In a lot of Asian countries they throw out the breast as all the flavour is in the wings, thighs and legs meat.

Lovely burger and chili nachos and fries in Chili Shack on Prussia St earlier. Extremely high hipster count with board games and the likes but great value for money.

99% of the chicken you ate today has never seen daylight or walked

Like a few posters

17 Likes

I dined in Asador last night and it was terrific. I hadn’t been in ages but I was thrilled with my experience. There was a lovely smoky taste off my ribeye as if it had just come out of an asador. It’s a splendid place - great staff, excellent food, lovely room, nice atmosphere and 36 seconds walk to The 51.

2 Likes

What did the life partner have? I would have thought the 51 was a shorter distance. Did you have a touch of the Trevor Deelys en route?

Going to the 51 after Asador is like having a slice of tesco apple tart after a fillet of Kobe beef

1 Like