Top 10 Irish Restaurants (that spidey visited in a week )

He used to always bang on about their breakfast sandwich in one of his top tens.

That looks pretty amazing, how come we haven’t heard about that chef before? i wonder has he cooked for anybody of note below in Cork?

2 Likes

Ended up in La Cucina in Castletroy a few weeks ago and loved it. Batt, the most junior, was with me and loved it. The starter was a bit measly to be honest but the pizza was divine. Went to the one on Henry St. on Saturday and that was really nice as well. Just over €100 for five of us, one child, and there were a drink or two thrown in as well.

He missed a trick not calling it Takashis Castle

You can’t Beat Takeshi

I had a very nice breakfast at Grow HQ bear Ardkeen there in Waterford.

1 Like

The Woolen Mills by the Hap’enny bridge in Dublin is a place with lovely food. A bit pricey but feckin lovely.

Any current recommendations for Dublin? cc @Fagan_ODowd

http://www.etto.ie/dinner

Taste.

Ate in Bastible recently. Interesting. Nice but not sure I would return

Any price constraints or types of food rules out?

Splash out on average fare in The Ivy but make sure you check in on social media

Been meaning to go there a while actually. There’s a bit of a wait for a booking I heard.

Not high end prices and probably not Japanese but open enough after that.

Ok. My favourite Dublin restaurants at the moment are Dax, Mr Fox and the ML Chinese.

1 Like

What’s L’Ecrivain like chaps?

Full of people on expense accounts.

1 Like

I think it’s overrated to be honest but I haven’t been there in a while

1 Like

Up in Dublin with herself next Monday night. Lots of other restaurants closed Mondays. Might try etto or pearl so