Top 10 Irish Restaurants (that spidey visited in a week )

The vintage kitchen on Poolbeg St opens Mondays - you might get lucky with a booking. Very good and great value for money

3 Likes

It’s absolutely superb.

I’m in the Mallow area tomorrow chaps, any good places to eat??

No. Mallow is a culinary wasteland

1 Like

Springfort does decent grub and Longueville is meant to be fabulous if a bit stuffy.
Did you eat at the mustard seed last week? I haven’t been since Dan Mullane left, any good?

The Wild Goose out the Cork Road is decent

Longueville is good I always forget about it. Overpriced though and its more for an occassion.

Not a fan of Springfort hall.

Yes was in Mustard Seed I would go there a few times a year love the place. Had tasting menu of 8 courses. 6 of 8 were top notch and one just wasnt to my taste and one was average. Overall v tasty if a bit expensive. Service was v good IMO albeit if you had more fussy guests they may have found it a bit informal

1 Like

poor is it?

it’s obviously full of cunts

Pickle if youre a fan of Indian…unrale

1 Like

I believe the people who originally had Aroi in Limerick have a restaurant there. If you ever wanted to see a difference a good chef makes to a place Aroi is the prime example. Same menu, same ingredients but no where near as good as it was when the original chef was there.

Nine days until I grace Aldridge Lodge once again, truly the greatest eatery in the land.

2 Likes

It’s still far better than the likes of Camille.

It’s fantastic.

Camille, the one in phibbsboro was nice, the one in Artane is dirt…

It used to be a consistently 9/10 spot, it’s now more of a 7/10.
Service isn’t as good either.

This is the place in Mallow:

Alternatively there’s a supermacs in the filling station.

1 Like

Camille is quite good, Aroi has absolutely gone to the dogs

1 Like

Good man. I was wondering where he had gone to.
I miss the old Aroi

I tried to book a table here for any night next week and they told me they are booked out till the end of August! The good times are back!

Its a shithole