Top 10 Irish Restaurants (that spidey visited in a week )

What s the place in oughterard @flattythehurdler?

Flattys Ma is another champagne charlie. There’s a surprise

Cleggs has come a long way since it was two small rooms with four taps (1 Hoffmans) 20 years ago.

1 Like

Wind your neck in ffs.

No, she’s elderly and has health problems and wanted a special night out. Seriously, go fuck yourself you bitter old prick.

8 Likes

I can’t remember the name. It used be called Murphys but went out of business in the recession. Its almost opposite the chip shop which is near the lake hotel, so on the left as you drive towards clifden, a few shops after the main junction in the middle of the village.

2 Likes

Sometimes @Fagan_ODowd I dont know how you do it :unamused:

1 Like

Lucinda O’Sullivan? Hardly a ringing endorsement

She’s a basically a good review for hire.
There’s a spot in Limerick that are popular on social media, they opened a new restaurant and within a few weeks Lucinda had it included in a list of the top 5 restaurants in Limerick.

2 Likes

She’s Harbo with a fanny

2 Likes

A lad made a restaurant that didn’t exist number 1 restaurant in London on TripAdvisor

1 Like

The shed at Dulwich, I think. He posted photos of readymeals, some on the sole of his shoe.
No-one could get a booking- it was so exclusive, they left good reviews because they wanted people to think they’d eaten there.

1 Like

What would an IT guy know about service?

That was @Tassotti

2 Likes

@Fagan_ODowd or others

Recommendation for brunch c 10am tomorrow morning in general temple bar o connell st croke park area. Not seeking full irish

Brother Hubbard’s is superb

1 Like

Capel st or somewhere?

Capel street is right, sort of middle eastern brunch stuff, amazing

1 Like

Was going to mention Brother Hubbard’s too. Nowhere exactly on O’Connell St or in Temple Bar is jumping out at me. A couple of options on South George’s St too like San Lorenzo’s and Brasserie Sixty6 but haven’t been in either in two or three years.

1 Like